Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with you. In Kolkata Circle SMS pack is Rs- 11/- for 3500 sms per 7 days. I assume this is not so bad. Docomo has a very good EDGE connectivity. And also good data plans.

Hi, please check your PM.

On the 6th of September at 06:37:55 PM I made a call to 919998XXX684.The call dropped after 3.59 mins (239 secs).Soon after the call dropped I again called the same number at 06:42:21 PM. I was shocked to find that I was charged Rs 2.70 (for 360 secs) for the first call started at 06:37:55 PM . I should have been charged only Rs 1.80 as per my tariff (first 45 secs of a minute are charged at 1p/sec and the remaining 15 secs are free). It is clear from the call detail record that it is a billing error. If the first call started at 06:37:55 PM and lasted for 360secs then the second call to the same number from my phone can only be started after 06:43:55 .But in the records it shows that the second call to 919998XXX684 started at 06-SEP-2010 06:42:21 PM, which is impossible. So the moral of the story is, be vigilant of your call duration......

Hi Sujo Philipose, One complaint has been registered GBL091490611 which would be resolved by 09-SEP-2010 14:08:28.

I am not saying that the billing is correct, but there are ways to make this happen, Imagine Phone 1 and Phone 22 has call waiting activated, 1 has call conference activated(both are normally activated by default)call from 1 to 2from 1 put 2 on holdfrom 1 make another call on 2, it will ring cause of call waitingat 2 put the original call on hold and receive this oneNow, from 1 conference the 2 callsA possible(very unlikely) thing that could have happened is that when you thought the call dropped, it actually went on hold, and when you dialled again, the person on the other side received the new call w/o disconnecting the old one

Just received a call from Gaurav from Tata Docomo contact centre. he acknowledged possibility of a network issue. He gave a credit of Rs.5 as a goodwill gesture, though I told him it was not necessary as long as the issue is looked into and necessary steps are taken to avoid such issue in the future. Gaurav also informed me that there are planned sites in the area and network will improve considerably(assuming that sites are of Videocon as TATA DOCOMO does not have 2g spectrum in Vadodara to provide service and is currently providing service through Videocon on roaming). Appreciate the customer service proviced by Tata Docomo. Hope it only gets better.

Hi,I bought Tata Docomo prepaid SIM for 50 rupees with 100 Rs topping. The very next day I got a message that I have been successfully subscribed to tamilnadu news and charged 10 Rs for this. I chatted with the customer care online to unsubscribe this but they were not able to provide any information on how the subscription happened without my consent. Today, I again got a message that I have been successfully subscribed to tamil region love tips pack. For this they have charged 30 Rs. I have to again call the customer care to unsubscribe this. I bought Tata docomo hoping to save some money but it turned out to be an even bigger headache. I will get rid of this service provider once my balance gets over.Thanks,Ram

Dear Erpram,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Hi There, Thanks for the help. I have already registered two complaints. One is closed, all the alerts have been unsubscribed but I am waiting for my money refund. But today again I got a message for love tip alert with only one 'OK' option and there is no option to cancel. I have registered my number for DND but its not helping me. It would be great if you could help me get rid of these automatic alerts. Is this due to the Docomo tool which got downloaded? Thanks, Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back