Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Erpram,Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Dear Erpram,Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Hi I was tata docomo postpaid customer from july 09 on 8th of this month requested migration from postpaid to prepaid they took the request on phone and was told prepaid department will contact me after 15 days everything was well till 23. On 24 my sim failed to register to the network and did not get any call. I contacted them on chat and was told to submit my documents at nearest tata outlet but no outlet is taking my documents and even after sending mail tata docomo CC is not replying:@I dont know if my number is in postpaid or prepaid:wall: it is not workingThink my number is gone:icry:If its is like this for migrating from post to prepaid only god know how many people will loose numbers after MNP :confuse:

Dear deepaknathsingh,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Already sent mail to [email protected] on 27th did not get any reply and did chat twice on chat already told that the problem is tata docomo is available online every where but in real life it is no where to been seen for last 4 days was searching to know the status of my number but cant find one outlet who has the right information dont want to give my docomo and contact number here if provide another way will be nice

Dear deepaknathsingh,Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Dear deepaknathsingh,We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back