Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Acceptance of a request through a public forum itself is a big deal. I don't expect any useful redressal. Never happens in any channel

few complains again for docomo. I bet these complains come as hot cakes everyday:1. docomo network sucks bigtime, there is no hope for you or any of us. no complains here, coz there is never any network.2. Their call center customer care executives are like chatterboxes, mean and never straight to the point.3. Not just these few strong points, but their IVR systems breaks up every now and then, there are many occassions when i had to dial up multiple times just to reach an executive at your end, and calls would disrupt annoyingly just when its about to connect.4. The most obvious response we customers would get is: "Thank you for writing to us. We understand from that you have expressed concern over network coverage for your Tata DOCOMO number. We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same" OR "We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please change your TATA DOCOMO sim card and you will not be charged again for another TATA DOCOMO sim".how professionally robotic?! is my issue really gonna get resolved ever at all??duh!and they are launching 3g, what do they mean to do here?

few complains again for docomo. I bet these complains come as hot cakes everyday:

1. docomo network sucks bigtime, there is no hope for you or any of us. no complains here, coz there is never any network.

2. Their call center customer care executives are like chatterboxes, mean and never straight to the point.

3. Not just these few strong points, but their IVR systems breaks up every now and then, there are many occassions when i had to dial up multiple times just to reach an executive at your end, and calls would disrupt annoyingly just when its about to connect.

4. The most obvious response we customers would get is: "Thank you for writing to us. We understand from that you have expressed concern over network coverage for your Tata DOCOMO number. We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same" OR "We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please change your TATA DOCOMO sim card and you will not be charged again for another TATA DOCOMO sim".
how professionally robotic?! is my issue really gonna get resolved ever at all??

duh!

and they are launching 3g, what do they mean to do here?

few complains again for docomo. I bet these complains come as hot cakes everyday:1. docomo network sucks bigtime, there is no hope for you or any of us. no complains here, coz there is never any network.2. Their call center customer care executives are like chatterboxes, mean and never straight to the point.3. Not just these few strong points, but their IVR systems breaks up every now and then, there are many occassions when i had to dial up multiple times just to reach an executive at your end, and calls would disrupt annoyingly just when its about to connect.4. The most obvious response we customers would get is: "Thank you for writing to us. We understand from that you have expressed concern over network coverage for your Tata DOCOMO number. We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same" OR "We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please change your TATA DOCOMO sim card and you will not be charged again for another TATA DOCOMO sim".how professionally robotic?! is my issue really gonna get resolved ever at all??duh!and they are launching 3g, what do they mean to do here?

Dear mascot3502,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Dear mascot3502,Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Dear mascot3502,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

hmm...

5. 8 of 10 places for docomo don't have a network, yet you keep saying that there is a network issue with just your location, when there are issues with others using docomo as well, from different locations. and how can there be an issue with the whole bombay line? :ishock:

6. the services are not as bad as i have stated here, they can be worse for you.

well, don't have much hope left from you guys, anyways, atleast for now, am stuck up with your services :(

few complains again for docomo. I bet these complains come as hot cakes everyday:

1. docomo network sucks bigtime, there is no hope for you or any of us. no complains here, coz there is never any network.

2. Their call center customer care executives are like chatterboxes, mean and never straight to the point.

3. Not just these few strong points, but their IVR systems breaks up every now and then, there are many occassions when i had to dial up multiple times just to reach an executive at your end, and calls would disrupt annoyingly just when its about to connect.

4. The most obvious response we customers would get is: "Thank you for writing to us. We understand from that you have expressed concern over network coverage for your Tata DOCOMO number. We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same" OR "We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please change your TATA DOCOMO sim card and you will not be charged again for another TATA DOCOMO sim".
how professionally robotic?! is my issue really gonna get resolved ever at all??

duh!

and they are launching 3g, what do they mean to do here?

its gonna take time for them to get proper coverage then...
I bought Aircel connection here in Delhi around 14 months back or so there speed and network both suked. the speed on edge I gt was rarely 5KBps nd most of the time network did not even connect. Hardly any coverage...but for some ppl aircel is working grt specially in ncr....my freind has rel. gsm nd using it in ncr fr him also its working ok...

so my point is new co's gonna take time to set up their proper services...airtel nd hutch have been in India fr more than 10 yrs now they are bound to have better coverage....though I have used both airtel and vodafone and airtel is much much better in coverage nd service here in Delhi changing to vodafone was a mistake which I am still regretting.

I am fed up now! I am having so many problems with Tata DoCoMo since Day One.

Here's my current problem.

I'm not able to message a particular number. I message to this number frequently which is more than 100 messages a day. And this problem occurs on the same person only :(
Earlier this person had an IDEA Card and the problem occurred ONLY on it and now this person changed to VODAFONE the problem is occurring only on it (by 'it' I am just referring the particular number and not the whole VODAFONE or IDEA.)

Whenever I send a message it leaves my out box normally, no problem with that.
The problem is that the message never gets delivered to the person at all.
All the messages sent to the person show pending in my delivery report.

I've tried calling both DOCOMO and VODAFONE (earlier IDEA). Vodafone says it's not a problem on their side.
I have to call DoCoMo *SEVERAL* times to get this problem fixed.
Once the CC even said that I've a problem on my phone and I tried switching between 4 phones (Nokia 5233, E63, E72 and Sony Aino). I had to goto the customer center myself to report the problem. Even THEIR phone wasn't able to send any message. The problem just occurs on ever TD number I suppose.

This time when I called they first said the problem is in my phone. Yesterday when I called they said the problem might be on the other person's phone. I even tried switching the phone (SE X10 MINI PRO and AINO). It still failed.
And still the CC kept on insisting that they have no problems at all on their side.
Now I got a doubt, how come all TDs have the same problem with a same particular number which I so frequently message? Is it some strategy of TD to reduce the server load?

I'm expecting some SOLUTION on this problem.

So thank**** you and have a nice day :)

P.S- If you want the other end's number call me or PM me.

Before diwali (4th Nov), I was getting GPRS speed at 28 KBps, but after the 3G trial period offer ends, I am getting only 15KBps speed. I tried to select UMTS mode and GSM mode, but the speed is same. So it is not a network problem. Tata restricted the speed to 15KBps for GPRS users. At night time also I am getting the same speed. Not crossing above 15KBps at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back