Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear @dhanush, @sudipt123,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

@ TATADOCOMOPMed you my mail id and mobile no. pls resolve the issue

Dear @sudipt123,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Dear harikatt,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

6. the services are not as bad as i have stated here, they can be worse for you.
(
well, their might be a problem in Mumbai, as all operators QoS entirely circle-depend. I found docomo is better then much HYPED Airtel in Hyderabad.
i frequent travel to east & south India, never found any network problem with docomo, which im facing in Airtel. Vodafone was also good except pathetic network in Bangalore.

I will suggest wait for MNP & shift to the operator which provide best network in Mumbai.Im using this docomo for a month & waiting for MNP, i will port my primary number from Airtel to docomo on the very first day, MNP available in our area :)

Before diwali (4th Nov), I was getting GPRS speed at 28 KBps, but after the 3G trial period offer ends, I am getting only 15KBps speed. I tried to select UMTS mode and GSM mode, but the speed is same. So it is not a network problem. Tata restricted the speed to 15KBps for GPRS users. At night time also I am getting the same speed. Not crossing above 15KBps at any time.

haww...... is it??? i heard docomo is better in GPRS!!
i get over 150kbps(worst case) on vodafone EDGE (Xperia X10i).
was thinking to permanently shift to DoCoMo after MNP but your post scared the shit out of me:O

Dear netant,We are recommending you to enjoy our GPRS service with great speed by purchasing a new Tata DOCOMO connection from your nearest Tata DOCOMO gallery.

i can confirm this, speeds are now restricted to 128kbps ( 16KB/s) , looks like with 3g launch, they have restricted speeds of all users with out 3g packs to 128kbps only. this is the case in Bangalore, not sure whether speeds in hyderabad are restricted. docomo has no 3g there, so should be fine

Thanks for this info.I know TATA DoCoMo have better GPRS plans than Reliance GSM.I was thinking to shift to Tata DoCoMo after the launch of MNP.But, my decision is changed now.I will stick to Reliance GSM for great GPRS speeds like 37-38KB/s (300kbps)

@TATADOCOMO: I Emailed ROM Nodal Officer's dept. a week ago. A complaint was registered. Reference number of the same is: NWK093209299
This complaint was to be resolved by 30-Nov-2010 12:00 PM. No one from TATA DOCOMO has called me or fixed my problem yet. What kinda service is this? I kindly request you to escalate this issue at the earliest. I'm on the Rs. 48 GPRS pack and I'm still getting 12-15 KBps instead of the usual 25-28 KBps that I used to get until Diwali when TATA DOCOMO 3G was launched.

Even radio streaming on mobile is impossible on 12-15 KBps. It was/is very much possible on 25-28 KBps.

Before diwali (4th Nov), I was getting GPRS speed at 28 KBps, but after the 3G trial period offer ends, I am getting only 15KBps speed. I tried to select UMTS mode and GSM mode, but the speed is same. So it is not a network problem. Tata restricted the speed to 15KBps for GPRS users. At night time also I am getting the same speed. Not crossing above 15KBps at any time.

You r right.. Same thing happen to me.. When i try to download anything i got just 15-18 Kbps In 2G as well as In 3G.. So DOCOMO Suxx this time..No Use of DOCOMO 3G :|:@:madness::wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back