Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Dear @ajagtap1,mintrocks,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Dear mascot,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Dear ashh,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon

Look I have written to customer service and got canned message stating that they will get back to me in 24 hours and no one turned up with any response or result, Besides I spoke to customer service rep by name SAHANA on Bangalore number, but she did nothing and was so rude and unprofessional as far some solution was concerned.

Now I have my number here on forum, tell me how exactly are you going to fix up problem? What are you ensuring? and how soon it will be resolved.

It seems it is very difficult to deal with your company. Have not come across with such unprofessional and hopeless company though it is backed up by TATA group.

You guys seriously need proper training, besides proper technical service.

TATADOCOMO, as of today you are simply looking a joke to me, unless you really wanna do something, I really need to see some professionalism and customer's concern. The way SAHANA spoke to me was so unbelievable, I simply asked for the refund for the paid amount, which she said, no refund will be made and she even counts so many dropped calls. Yesterday I received three calls from North America, which got disconnected in 10 seconds. So if you consider even dropped calls as your service, then I am afraid you are not serious in business, You just want to make money, with no concern for client's concern and importance of their time & business. This is just one example, I missed so many calls and so many dropped calls.

Finally I got a call in the evening. The person was most probably calling from the nodal officer's dept. as I had sent them an Email a week ago. He listened to everything I had to say and finally he started saying that there may be some server problem so you're getting slow speed, this happens and more such BS. I just asked him one question: "Why was I getting 25-28 KBps till Diwali?" When TATA DOCOMO launched 3G in Diwali, EDGE speed was intentionally throttled so as to promote 3G services - I can't think of any better reason why they would do that.This is so unethical and fraudulent. Not at all expected from a brand like TATA DOCOMO. Signal strength is 100% as the tower is right in front of my room's window. Even the person checked and accepted that this has nothing to do with signal strength - atleast in my case. In the end, he just had one thing to say: "I'll forward your feedback to our network dept." I have lost all hope. So no more GPRS packs for me.Complaint reference number: NWK093209299

I just can't believe that this company is such a big scam, So far no one has resolved or talked to me and I am getting SMS and so many emails to fill up survey for their customer service feedback !!:frown:Where is the question of feedback , when they have not even initiated any thing , they have not even replied to by email about possible solution or assurance ( except automated mail) .I am sure these jokers want me to give me feedback based on their canned automated email reply.Are you guys sleeping and expecting me to cheer you up??What a low rate company?!!:imwink:

no more GPRS packs for me.

That's why I shifted to Uninor GPRS and BSNL 3G. Have shocked after their 3g Pricing structure.

How dumb these guys from tata Docomo are ? they provide 21mbps @2000 and then apply FUP .21mbps pe kya browse karega banda, absolutely senseless guys whoever is designing the marketting plans for Tata 3GThey do not have a true unlimited plan and after FUP its 128kbps. WTF ? Do u have any brains dumb and retards from Docomo 3G :rofl:

Spoke to Sahana on 9036012345 customer care ( ? ) , and she says there is problem with particular area, but I faced problem all over Bangalore.

She straight away refused to refund or pay for damages what I faced. She said I can very well go to media or to consumer court.

She even refused to give her full name or employee id.

I think this company is simply not meaning business or they have serious management problem... Hell with them, I think I will throw their SIM card in my flush toilet.

Steer clear from this garbage service. This company is a plain joke.

Dear Ashh,

its gonna take time for them to get proper coverage then...
I bought Aircel connection here in Delhi around 14 months back or so there speed and network both suked. the speed on edge I gt was rarely 5KBps nd most of the time network did not even connect. Hardly any coverage...but for some ppl aircel is working grt specially in ncr....my freind has rel. gsm nd using it in ncr fr him also its working ok...

so my point is new co's gonna take time to set up their proper services...airtel nd hutch have been in India fr more than 10 yrs now they are bound to have better coverage....though I have used both airtel and vodafone and airtel is much much better in coverage nd service here in Delhi changing to vodafone was a mistake which I am still regretting.

Dear Anant,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

Dear Ashh,

Customer care executive? Huh... Do you want me to waste my whole trip? already done all these in last 15 days, so far only canned messages and replies.

I am sure you are also hired to do same job on this forum. Did you not read my phone number on above posts?

So who do I give my phone number and email id? Do you have any contact.

It will be good If I flush this SIM card in toilet and inform all of my circle to be aware of this sick service, more than that the sick customer service. I even regret to tell you that you should not use word " customer service " etc, as it doesn't exists at all.

I thought India has changed but after coming here, found that things are just more worsened, I may not be true with whole India but with Bangalore where there is confusion and chaos everywhere due to sudden influx of money. People still have to learn basic manners, courtesy and respect for customers. I have realized this on every front of basic needs in this city.

It is still hard to expect customer service here for anything. It is total ripoff with all young companies and young people who has absolutely no clues or basic courtesy to respond professionally or to do work timely.

Sorry TATADOCOMO you are on my blacklist, I will not use of your service ever again..

Good luck and find my SIM card in sewage of Bangalore. It is painful to write this, but it is out of total frustration of 2 weeks with absolutely no help.

Just pack up and look for IDLI-DOSA jobs, you are no good for this business. It is shocking to see that TATA's have such poor ethics and work culture.

It is okay we understand technical issues and network problems, which require time to fix up, but atleast there has to be someone to even understand that and address the issue, no matter it takes time, But so far i am even doubtful that someone has registered my problem to even put an effort to fix up !!

Good luck once again.

Avoid TATA DOCOMO, if you value your business and time. This company is pure joke and scam.I do not have much complaints for their poor network, bad service. But the biggest thing is their so called customer service which is sheer harassment like typical govt offices here, Even after complaining so many times by email , by phone, they failed to show up and offer any resolution. Today finally when I contacted their customer service through online chat, I found that in-spite of so much of efforts in last 15 days , they even failed to recognize and register my problem. Technical problems do occur , but atl:mad:east someone must take a note of it and try to offer assurance if not resolution.but TATA DOCOMO failed in all respects . I ruined my business trip to India , by giving TATA DOCOMO number to my associates and clients.Right in heart of city inspite of having full signal 90% of calls failed, dropped even with various handsets. My important incoming calls from North America dropped and I was not able to complete my work. Always it said " network error" .It was my mistake I used TATA DOCOMO number for my business trip.Good bye TATA DOCOMO, you failed as a company. Will never use your service and hopefully you will close down soon, not because of poor technical setup, but because of your unprofessional and non-existing customer service. Your high school drop out customer service reps just lie , lie , lie and mislead, even failing to recognize or coordinate issue.Speaking to various people rendered no help and finally upon hearing that nothing has been done so far ( not even complaint registered) , I flushed out TATA SIM card in toilet. ( will post video on youttube soon about how I flushed TATA DOCOMO in toilet)AVOID TATA DOCOMO if you want to save your money, time and value your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back