Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear mascot,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Dear ashh,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon

Hello dear TATADOCOMO,

you are a scam. I am sure.
-- or you are a troll.

Today I have contacted your customer care and online chat , they said they have no complaints registered on my number, though you have posted this on 3rd of December.

However I have copy of canned automated emails from Tatadocomo of 2nd Nov. 2010 wherein it was stated that someone will contact me with solution in 24 hours.

So far no complaint registered as of 6th Dec 2010 by 6 p.m. Looks like everyone in this company are liers and they mislead customers for no visible good reason.

admin: This guy is surely a scam on the face of customer service, there is no real coordination or clues of what he is saying here..

I never thought in India or more specifically customer service in Bangalore is so bad where there is no coordination of information at all ,leave apart actual help.

Hi all,

Just keeping you informed that Tata Docomo GPRS is down at Mumbai and Maharashtra circles. In my case the EDGE connection keeps fluctuating. Called up customer care, they said that it will be resolved in two hours.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Tata Docomo GPRS services restored. GPRS working now....

Man this really sucks! I just bought a docomo connection in Mumbai bcos I heard good things about their GPRS speed.Anyone in Mumbai experiencing lower GPRS 2G speeds?

Hi, I am using a Docomo gsm connection. One day I got a message as 45rs charged for activating dialer tone. Actually I didn't do anything to activate this service. Then I called to the cust: care and they said it will be refunded next day (Jan 6th-2011). I waited for refund but they didn't refund.... Then again I called to cust: care then refunded 30 rs since Jan 13th (approx date). They said the remaining 15rs will be refunded with in 4hrs. But I didn't get that amount till now.I have called to cust: care number several times and I felt like that Tata Docomo – worst service provider ever. Because lots of worst things happening in each time when I am calling to cust: care as like not attending the call when forwarding call cust: executives to superior officer and cutting the call by the officer without attending.I have reported many problems regarding the network and gprs. But I didn't get any reply or actions against them. I didn't get even the request numbers of those requests.At last I got refund request number of refund (GBL096184960) by calling to cust: care. My experience with Docomo Cust: care, -Not talking after attending call. -Not attending a forwarded call from executives -Always saying to wait for 4hrs. -Saying we can’t refund. -Saying you will get request number by sms but I didn’t get even now. -Cust: executive said our superior officer is not available now (Many times).

i reportes this issue to cust: care many times and not resolved till now.............I think this is a chep trick of docomo. Because they are not resolving it............

Why are you wasting your time talking with CC? Just Email your circle's nodal officer's dept. I'm sure all your issues will be resolved in a day.TATA DOCOMO's nodal officer's dept. is awesome. :)

I stopped using TATA DOCOMO's GPRS pack because they reduced my speed my speed from 25-28 KBps to 15 KBps. :@It was already slow. They further reduced it. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back