Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepaid customers are always cheated in one way or the other. Illiterate peoples are the most affected. They dont know why their balance went down without a trace. I'm using mobile service for the past 6 years & i never been a prepaid customer. Even i avoid Hotels which are prepaid....lol

I stopped using TATA DOCOMO's GPRS pack because they reduced my speed my speed from 25-28 KBps to 15 KBps. :@

It was already slow. They further reduced it. :|

a senior executive told me that docomo has capped the 2g speed to 128kbps.

:wall: I am also DUMPED Tata Docomo becoz of its pathetic speed. and switched to BSNL 3G. Downloading speed is awesome. :wall:

Hi,

I am using a Docomo gsm connection. One day I got a message as 45rs charged for activating dialer tone. Actually I didn't do anything to activate this service. Then I called to the cust: care and they said it will be refunded next day (Jan 6th-2011). I waited for refund but they didn't refund.... Then again I called to cust: care then refunded 30 rs since Jan 13th (approx date). They said the remaining 15rs will be refunded with in 4hrs. But I didn't get that amount till now.

I have called to cust: care number several times and I felt like that Tata Docomo – worst service provider ever. Because lots of worst things happening in each time when I am calling to cust: care as like not attending the call when forwarding call cust: executives to superior officer and cutting the call by the officer without attending.

I have reported many problems regarding the network and gprs. But I didn't get any reply or actions against them. I didn't get even the request numbers of those requests.

At last I got refund request number of refund (GBL096184960) by calling to cust: care.

My experience with Docomo Cust: care,
-Not talking after attending call.
-Not attending a forwarded call from executives
-Always saying to wait for 4hrs.
-Saying we can’t refund.
-Saying you will get request number by sms but I didn’t get even now.
-Cust: executive said our superior officer is not available now (Many times).

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Im in rajasthan circle in jaipur. i am facing a peculiar problem here ..the problem is that the tata docomo network refreshes itself (no signal for 45 secs nd den signal comes back again ) after every half an hour approx. this problem is not only for me but for all oother subscribers nd any mobile phone models used anywhere in jaipur... cc is clueless nd say its just netwrk upgradation ...nd dis problem is since more than 5-6 months..its too irritating for me cuz the gprs disconnects nd i need to reconnect it again :icry: ...does anybody hav a clue wat dis problem is??

I agree the last comment. Avoid docomo to save your money and time. Docomo CC service is very poor..............

Tata docomo is a new mobile service provider with great offers like second pulsing and good SMS offers. So I Switched to Docomo. But the docomo deducting my balance for some sort of service, actually I did not activate any of service. Those services are activating automatically. This is started from jan5th and I got refund for automatically activated dialer tones.After that Docomo is deducting 1rs, 3rs each many times in a day. When I contacted to CC they said it would be refunded but I didn’t get any refund for this deduction. After that I contacted to CC. But unfortunately I got a lot of worst experience from CC now i have lost money and time . Now I am going to switch to an another mobile service. Docomo gprs is also poor...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back