Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor is an understatement for Docomo's customer service. It is non-existent, ill-educated, and ill-mannered. I once escalated to the Nodal officer and the execs there were literally shouting at me.

Switch from Docomo if you can. I had a harrowing experience with their customer care as well as nodal office executives. Mannerless and ill-knowledgeable folks. It is Tata after all.

yes definatly their cc support is very poor and i think many have experienced and still will experience more. i had already got rid of my postpaid no. in bangalore.

In Pune and MH Circle not only Customer Care support but also TATA DoCoMo gallery support is very good.
Thanks to TTML (Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Ltd.)
No idea about TTSL (Tata Teleservices Ltd.)

I have d same sms problems with docomo nd my network signal also goes to 0 after every 30 mins.i hav lost hope as these problems are unresolvable nd i hav learnt to live with them.Although the gprs connection is awsum works wid opera and all other internet apps nd i can even watch youtube on phone without any buffering or stuttering. :-D

I have d same sms problems with docomo nd my network signal also goes to 0 after every 30 mins.i hav lost hope as these problems are unresolvable nd i hav learnt to live with them.
Although the gprs connection is awsum works wid opera and all other internet apps nd i can even watch youtube on phone without any buffering or stuttering. :-D

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected]

anybody got any ideas or hints..or sum1 else is facing the same problem???cum on rep plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back