Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just switched to DOCOMO from Airtel a couple of days back. The Customer Care for DOCOMO is Pathetic. They could not speak or understand ENGLISH Properly. And What I have experienced is that, they do not have proper knowledge about the service. I have to call their cc several times to inquire about something. And each time I get different answer. I think Airtel's cc was far more better than DOCOMO's. Network in my area is OK. But the GPRS/EDGE speed is dam slow. Just like Airtel's. So started counting days(90 days) so that I can switch over to some other operator. And at the same time, doing some research on service providers about network and GPRS/EDGE speed.

piku , airtel 3G network is the best among all operators in terms of coverage, but there other services are detorating like cc , consistancy of speed and services, services getting activated by itself without customer consent.

@chetan31 U are right. Airtel's service is detorating......And as far as their 3G is concerned, Its still in the launching phrase. I think it will not be the same, once they launch their service in all circles where they have licence. And on the other hand, their tariff is pathetic. So that's why, may be they are providing good service. Otherwise they will hardly find any 3G subscribers. Anyways lets not discuss the cons of Airtel here since this is a DOCOMO thread. And my question is will DOCOMO take any step to improve their Customer care at least and educate them properly on the product.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

@iChaitanya, the Speed issue on EDGE/GPRS will always remain. Ones an operator launches 3G, they will always reduce the 2G speed to attract more customer towards 3G. There is nothing we can do about it.

Hi,

I have ported my Number to TATA DOCOMO..

The number got ported to Docomo on Feb, 2nd after submitting the Form and all the documents(including Photo, ID Card Xerox, Last Provider Postpaid Bill, Bill paid receipt) on Jan 28th..

Till today evening I was happy with the Service except the coverage problems..

But suddenly I started to receive the message as "The outgoing facility on your mobile has been temporarily barred. Please call customer care on 121 for more information" while trying to make the calls. I'm not able to make any outgoing calls or receive any incoming calls from today evening onwards.. :O

I called the customer care and they informed me that, They barred the number as they didn't receive any documents. They asked me to check with the retailer. Then I went to retailer and they told me that they submitted the form on the same day itself.

If they are not receiving the required documents, then how can they port the number from one network to another? Till now I didnt receive any calls (ie 20 days after porting trhe number) for the verification or to inform me to resumit the form to avoid barring of my number. If they are barring the number they should inform the customer and to give some time to re submit the documents. By barring the number without any information will always trouble the customers.

Now they are asking me to re submit the documents at the office which is located 35 KMs away from my location..!! :O

Long Live DOCOMO..!! Guys.. please think before switching to DOCOMO..!!

Hi,

The number got ported to Docomo on Feb, 2nd after submitting the Form and all the documents(including Photo, ID Card Xerox, Last Provider Postpaid Bill, Bill paid receipt) on Jan 28th..

But suddenly I started to receive the message as "The outgoing facility on your mobile has been temporarily barred. Please call customer care on 121 for more information" while trying to make the calls. I'm not able to make any outgoing calls or receive any incoming calls from today evening onwards.. :O

I called the customer care and they informed me that, They barred the number as they didn't receive any documents. They asked me to check with the retailer. Then I went to retailer and they told me that they submitted the form on the same day itself.

If they are not receiving the required documents, then how can they port the number from one network to another? Till now I didnt receive any calls (ie 20 days after porting trhe number) for the verification or to inform me to resumit the form to avoid barring of my number. If they are barring the number they should inform the customer and to give some time to re submit the documents. By barring the number without any information will always trouble the customers.

Now they are asking me to re submit the documents at the office which is located 35 KMs away from my location..!! :O

You have ported to a wrong operator dude!!! This is just a start, wait and watch, the trouble has just started. BTW, from which operator did you port from???

I had faced similar problems of resubmitting of documents even after me getting a connection from a Tata Gallery.

You have ported to a wrong operator dude!!! This is just a start, wait and watch, the trouble has just started. BTW, from which operator did you port from???

I had faced similar problems of resubmitting of documents even after me getting a connection from a Tata Gallery.
Ported from Aircel Postpaid to Docomo Prepay.. :(

How many days it took for you, after resubmitting the form?

Ported from Aircel Postpaid to Docomo Prepay.. :(

How many days it took for you, after resubmitting the form?

It was activated in 15 minutes but the pain was to go to their gallery on a working day only because they just suddenly blocked incoming as well as outgoing calls (mainly the data connection for which i took Tata Docomo) without even intimating me. I have finally laid that SIM to rest and now using BSNL 3G for my data needs on my Samsung Galaxy 3, though my primary connection is Vodafone.

Hi,
We understand your situation, please send us your issue along with your Tata DOCOMO number and the Complaint number,so that we will escalate it internally and get it resolved asap and also you can mail us your issue with your number on this ID social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com

Hi,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back