Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
We understand your situation, please send us your issue along with your Tata DOCOMO number and the Complaint number,so that we will escalate it internally and get it resolved asap.

Account got reactivated today after writing to the customer care.. ( [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] ) :smile:
This is the response which I got:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

We are in receipt of your mail dated 22-Feb-11; as regards activation of connection for TATA DOCOMO number xxxxxxxxxx.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please be informed that above mentioned connection has been activated with effect form 23-Feb-2011.

For any further clarifications call us at: 121 from TATA DOCOMO number or 9043012345 from a Non TATA DOCOMO mobile phone.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards,
Manoj
TATA DOCOMO
Thank you.. But still don't know, whether do I need to resubmit the documents or not :huh:

hi Manoj,If your number working perfectly most probably there will be no need to resubmit it again, but still we would like to check out by calling on same number once again.

hi Manoj,
If your number working perfectly most probably there will be no need to resubmit it again, but still we would like to check out by calling on same number once again.

C'mon Mr Docomo. Read the post carefully. Mr. Manoj is the guy from your office, and not the subscriber.

hi Manoj,
If your number working perfectly most probably there will be no need to resubmit it again, but still we would like to check out by calling on same number once again.
Thanks.. Will check and let you know in case of any issues. Anyway I have resubmitted the documents to the same retailer along with the photo.. :thumbsup:

C'mon Mr Docomo. Read the post carefully. Mr. Manoj is the guy from your office, and not the subscriber.
lol.. Well said.. :imwink:

One of my cousin took a new docomo connection but for some reason when he tops up his account by some retailer the amount never shows up in his balance...this is not the case when he does online recharge..anyone facing this problem?

SRi "Tata Docomo.... poor network with great offers.... with poor CC executives ...." really ??come one on man, one experience and ur like cry baby running around... It has GREAT OFFERS and Good network and Idont need to call CC ever! and did I mention the first network ever who gives u free mintes for the Rent u pay ( NOBODY ever did it in INDIA, ****in IDEA and airtel are still robbers) ad voicemail service when U can have it for free. as for ur problem the recharge is always less that what u do,for 50 INR u will always get 43.35 INR as balance, if u recharge 222, 333 or so u will get FULL recharge.

SRi "Tata Docomo.... poor network with great offers.... with poor CC executives ...." really ??
come one on man, one experience and ur like cry baby running around... It has GREAT OFFERS and Good network and Idont need to call CC ever! and did I mention the first network ever who gives u free mintes for the Rent u pay ( NOBODY ever did it in INDIA, ****in IDEA and airtel are still robbers) ad voicemail service when U can have it for free.

as for ur problem the recharge is always less that what u do,for 50 INR u will always get 43.35 INR as balance, if u recharge 222, 333 or so u will get FULL recharge.

Buddy,it clearly shows you havent gone through enitre thread..also i didnt start this thread..i did ask some query if you dont know please dont reply.. :|

One of my cousin took a new docomo connection but for some reason when he tops up his account by some retailer the amount never shows up in his balance...this is not the case when he does online recharge..anyone facing this problem?

thank for letting me know the thread as a whole, now did u say u dont have query ? "anyone facing this problem?" seems like query to me, and what is that I dont know? in fact I think i shared what I KNOW. so lets just not start flame war here. :wink:

thank for letting me know the thread as a whole, now did u say u dont have query ? "anyone facing this problem?" seems like query to me, and what is that I dont know? in fact I think i shared what I KNOW. so lets just not start flame war here. :wink:

mate,you replied something which i already know..the problem i mentioned that account balance could not be recharged by retailer but same happens by online recharge..

Tata docomo is a new mobile service provider with great offers like second pulsing and good SMS offers. So I Switched to Docomo. But the docomo deducting my balance for some sort of service, actually I did not activate any of service. Those services are activating automatically. This is started from jan5th and I got refund for automatically activated dialer tones.After that Docomo is deducting 1rs, 3rs each many times in a day. When I contacted to CC they said it would be refunded but I didn’t get any refund for this deduction. After that I contacted to CC. But unfortunately I got a lot of worst experience from CC now i have lost money and time . Now I am going to switch to an another mobile service.
Docomo gprs is also poor...........

Just get bsnl you will enjoy it.There notwork has been improved a lot & you will get great browsing speed even in FOREST. Just telling by experience & they even don EAT your head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back