Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for Relaince 3G :happy:

And MNP too.. So i can PoRT my DOCOMO Number :|:imbored:

Dear harikatt,3g services are yet to be launched in AP. Hence, provide us your reachable alternate number for any other issue.

I just came from Canada, bought Tata Docomo service in Bangalore. , it sucks big time, network is full of problems, cannot receive calls, Called customer service, some girls say hello ( looks like high school drop out staff with broken english) , and then put phone on hold for ever, or transfer it to someone, who is never there.Wonder why this company even exists. Must close down. Very poor network, no customer service, . I have lost so much of business and time , because of these idiots, worse thing is that I came here for one month and gave number to all my associates and they are not able to reach me. Wasted whole trip.Is there anyone in their company who even bother to fix up problem?, It will be another failure like various Tata cars-- third rate cars, only used as cheap taxis. I wonder even docomo is meant for taxi drivers only, not for decent business or people.my number is 9o354-o1685 ( cannot receive calls from other countries, even local calls 50% dropouts, many doesn't come, just get sms that I missed calls. Network - sometimes full signal and same location most of time no signal at all. In most of cases their network sucks. Initially I though my phone had problem, but even after changing few phones same problem. Now who is going to pay for all these losses, business loss and time waste ?fix it or refund , or close down the business. I don't think any one need you here... Take your shop to Africa like Somalia or Congo etc.. Your company just sucks and your services too. It is 2010 now... and this thread is going on, I have seen your replies that you are trying to improve... may be in 2020...

Even I am from Pune and I am facing the same problem..
I am getting a constant download speed of 16KBps...
Earlier I used to get somewhere around 28-30 KBps..
Docomo 3G was unofficially launched in Pune on 5th October...I tested the speed and got this shocking result..
http://tinyurl.com/392cdqz
This speed continued for a week and since then I am getting a capped speed of 128 kbps. The browsing is very smooth. Gmail and other sites load at a very good speed..I dunno how's that possible when they r limiting us to 128 kbps coz the browsing speed is far too good ...only the download speed sucks!

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

@Tata DocomoIts ok buddy....complaints mean nothing for your team...they have automated replies ready...They have deliberately capped the speed ..

Really Tata DoCoMo GPRS speed is too bad after the launch of 3G life.But when i go in 3G network GPRS working fine.

Spoke to Sahana on 9036012345 customer care ( ? ) , and she says there is problem with particular area, but I faced problem all over Bangalore.She straight away refused to refund or pay for damages what I faced. She said I can very well go to media or to consumer court. She even refused to give her full name or employee id. I think this company is simply not meaning business or they have serious management problem... Hell with them, I think I will throw their SIM card in my flush toilet.Steer clear from this garbage service. This company is a plain joke.

Dear mascot,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Dear ashh,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back