Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dOne,

Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

I have PM'd you number.

Hi dOne,

Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Hi dOne, We have sent your complaint to our concerned team very soon they will resolve it...

TATA DOCOMO : The World class Balance Thief. Its continuously stealing account balance making the customers fool. I wd suggest everybody not to use TATA DOCOMO. It is regularly making unwanted service subscriptions and deducting account balance.Its shame to RATAN TATA and his successors that DOCOMO Team is cheating its customers. The Customer Care Executives are purely useful for the company and just express sorrows to the customers. So dear cheats don't be so sorry anymore. Customers have no alternate other than shifting to any other mobile service.So TATA. TA TA

Dear Balaram,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO details and your contact number so that we can get in touch with you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected]

After the launch of mnp all things will change...

Tata docomo really sucks.im from bangalore and i activated docomo internet pacakage for 6gb. but if i try after 7pm it says network busy.and when i try calling customer care they dont pick up and play this trash docomo music for hours and hours. you wont get through even after 2 hrs. their service really sucks.which is why i made this account, it makes me feel better to put it down in this forum so that the world can read how pathetic docomo is.i am breaking my docomo sim card, and from now on will spread the message to every one i know not to use docomo services. :-/ peace....

same here.. but for me this problem is even more.. net doesnt connect from 8 pm to 12 am or even 1 am... connection failed errors/ dns failed errors come.and sometimes in daytime this problem occurs ,,

you are all expecting jingle bell from santa clause , guys , let me tell you technically ,

First of all , tata docomo network is edge enabled , it is not 3g , and speed depends on the tower distance and how much user on it ,

guys internet steal lot of bandwidth,

Never use edge for internet purpose , use cdma , it is reliable,

If you faced call drop or network busy during making call , then tata docomo is really sucks , i m using docomo since it launched, i use it for making calls and send sms , and i never face any problem , only once.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

now a days, most of tata docomo coustomer is youngster like me , and they used internet on it , that is the main reason , why network is chooped off, during peak our

yes jdjain u r righti also never faced any call drops,,,nd no msg delivery problem. but internet connectivity is the main problem with docomo. it doesnt connect in peek hours...once connected the speed is awesome for edge..i get around 25 to 30KBps download speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back