Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been charged by your company for the services which i have never used. I dont know how it got activated and my 64Rs balance got deducted on 11th of March 2011 for some unkwon alerts which i never asked. well i am shocked because, company like Tata Docomo will do such stupid act of stealing money by activating unwanted services without informing customer? Well i never expected such kind of pathetic service from brand like Tata,i hope some one will hear me this time:notallowed:

Hi Rohan,Don't worry pal we'll get this checked out ASAP.However we will first require your Tata DOCOMO number. We know you'll be uncomfortable to post the number here so we kindly request you to mail us your complaint and Tata DOCOMO number to 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com'Pls do send us these details as soon as you can so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest

It's not Dannyk...got any queries we can help you with?

ummm... are you people busy trying to convince porting out customers?

my home is in prime location of my city but signal bars dance like oscilloscope :grin:
when you are going to cover the indoors? :isleep:

9th january ko mere account se Rs99 katgaya, 11 january ko maine CC me complaint kiya to Rs30 vapas karke baaki Rs69 agle vapas karenge, kahatha lekin ek mahine tak vapas nahi aaya. phir maine NODAL me complain kiya to, unhone Rs99 vapas karnese mana kardiya 11/01/2011 mera complaint no email complaint M3391651 & CC complaint GBL096145414.

@Rohan - We have checked at our end and rectified your issue.Rs. 64 has been credited into your account. We've sent an SMS informing you of the same. Pls confirm if you've received it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back