Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello EverybodyI was using Nokia 6303 with Tata Docomo network happily till couple of days back.Couple of days back, my bro removed the back cover and took the memory card, and inserted it back and gave to me, He didn't removed the SIM Card.On next day morning started all the problem.I'll explain my problem below.1) Making and Receiving calls would work for two minutes.2) Will show "Error in connection" message afterwards when making calls3) Callers would hear beep tones, won't receive any network response.4) Making and Receiving calls would work again for two minutes if i reboot the mobile phone.5) I'll see an unlock icon when receiving and making calls, thats it.6) GPRS Internet working perfectly, but not sending SMS.Another (Same Network) SIM Card works well in this mobile phone as well as same SIM card in another mobile phone (I have inserted this SIM Card in a Samsung Spica (3G) mobile phone and re-inserted into mine, then, for a whole night, the problem appeared to be resolved, but on the next day morning, my mobile phone's UI got rebooted and i again started experiencing the problem.I have managed to open a compliant with Tata Docomo regarding this problem and they have scheduled it to be resolved on today afternoon.Compliant Number : NWK09440486I have experienced similar problem long time ago, at that time too, Tata Docomo it self has resolved the issue.My mobile phone's IMEI is valid and it doesn't support 3G or multiple network modes.

There could be 2 issues with this.

1. Your best bet: The SIM card might have gone bad. Just call Tata Docomo & tell them that your old SIM has gone bad & you want a new one. They'll sell you a new SIM & transfer balance etc.

2. If somehow the contacts on the phone are damaged, you may need to replace or get your phone repaired. This is an expensive proposition.

Hello Everybody

I was using Nokia 6303 with Tata Docomo network happily till couple of days back.

Couple of days back, my bro removed the back cover and took the memory card, and inserted it back and gave to me, He didn't removed the SIM Card.
On next day morning started all the problem.
I'll explain my problem below.

1) Making and Receiving calls would work for two minutes.
2) Will show "Error in connection" message afterwards when making calls
3) Callers would hear beep tones, won't receive any network response.
4) Making and Receiving calls would work again for two minutes if i reboot the mobile phone.
5) I'll see an unlock icon when receiving and making calls, thats it.
6) GPRS Internet working perfectly, but not sending SMS.

Another (Same Network) SIM Card works well in this mobile phone as well as same SIM card in another mobile phone (

I have inserted this SIM Card in a Samsung Spica (3G) mobile phone and re-inserted into mine, then, for a whole night, the problem appeared to be resolved, but on the next day morning, my mobile phone's UI got rebooted and i again started experiencing the problem.

I have managed to open a compliant with Tata Docomo regarding this problem and they have scheduled it to be resolved on today afternoon.

Compliant Number : NWK09440486

I have experienced similar problem long time ago, at that time too, Tata Docomo it self has resolved the issue.
My mobile phone's IMEI is valid and it doesn't support 3G or multiple network modes.

The SIM card is working perfectly in Samsung Spica.My compliant is still open in Tata Docomo, i hope they will call me soon.I am a prepaid customer, so, i hope Tata Docomo may not take such pains to deliver the new SIM to my home.But i was told the same by Nokia customer care.

My compliant registered on 30th March is still open in Tata Docomo without any activity.Nodal office or Appellate Authority are not interested in servicing the customer.It appears 1 week downtime for a user's communication ability not a critical issue for Tata Docomo.Tata Docomo sucks big time.

TATA DOCOMO is a chindi-chor. :anger3:

They stole Rs.10 from my balance in the name of "JGame" - some crappy java game subscription service. This crappy "service" was activated without my consent. The nodal desk rep. refused to accept the fact that it was activated without my consent. In fact, he kept on repeating that I was the one who had activated it manually.

Also, the people working at the nodal desk are rude. They're no different than their CC counterparts.

My Rs. 10 were refunded after convincing the nodal desk rep. for 13 mins. This is not about money but more about ethics. How dare they activate this bullshit "service" without my consent?

Complaint no. for the same is/was: GBL099722663

What a load of shit! :nono:

TATA DOCOMO has gone to the dogs (just like airtel).

what a crap service provider Tatadocomo is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i recharged my docomo no. with a recharge of Rs 325. i used ussd option to activate a gprs pack for Rs 69 for 2.5 Gb for one month on 27.04.2011. Today when i checked my balance , to my utter surprise it showed 0.07 instead of Rs 256. i didn't made any call nor i activated any crappy service of these looters. when i called cc , they replied that i have been charged for some gateway service. i can't understand how can these people activate or charge you for any service that you have not used or requested. i think Tata is a rich man with huge empire. how can he go after our small pennies ? shame on you looters.

Hi,
We apologize for all of that, we have made note of your issue right away and forwarded to our specialized team who can sort this out,
we will try our level best to sort this out for you asap,please make a note of your Complaint number -280635.

TATA DOCOMO has deducted a sum of 12.82 on 13-03-2011 from my mobile balance (mobile number - 8143753356) for a service which I never subscribed (BOLLYWOOD GOSSIP). After presenting my case to their customer care and dragging me into a rather unnecessary & deliberate argument, they credited back 12 into my account that day. But the so called service was not deactivated & I kept getting these stupid messages althrough the last week.

Yesterday, I got a message from TA-52234 asking me to dial *444*081# to deactivate the BOLLYWOOD GOSSIP lest it would be automatically renewed within 72 hours. When I tried doing that a message "Not Available" was displayed on the mobile screen. Then I called the customer care & asked them to deactivate it from their end for which the cc executive said it was deactivated.

Today morning, the balance was wiped out except for Rs.1.49. whereupon I called their cc at 198, but they cut the line in the middle of the conversation when I asked him to atleast book a complaint & tell me the same. Now, they barred my number from reaching customer care. This is the worst part as they seem to be corrupting the minds of their employees to resort to this kind of acts.

I never expected this kind of service from TATA. It is very unfortunate that a company which bears TATA name is resorting to this kind of FRAUDULENT deductions for services which I haven't asked for in the first place & now not even registering a complaint at the designated number 198.
This is what prevents me from maintaining a higher balance in my mobile account.

If they can't offer services at the price they are offering, they should atleast be honest to raise the charges and not resort to THEFT of this kind. God knows what these mobile companies would do if mobile banking/payment mechanism (fund transfer) is allowed. It is sad that this kind of thing happens even after introduction of MNP.
VERY BAD Tata DOCOMO !!!!

(No) Welcome Back Mr. TATADOCOMO :haha:

Docomo has deducted Rs3 from my account for sending sms ACT 3G, Carry on this type of good work docomo, so you can manage salary for employees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back