Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear friends , this problem is not alone with docomo, all other operators like vodafone , airtel, idea also does unwanted VAS activation. this actually happens due to accessive server access and junk responses been shoot out to users. prepaid user have grown like fish market, operators needs to hold on to prepaid subscribers, else problem will continue. just talking to IBM and bharti at one of the meet in delhi. i was told that operators are not able visualise user growth and end up having scarcity of resource and if they hold on to user intake, the compitition will absorb them.i could not find solution to this problem as our country is full of corruption.

Same problem here. Porting out ASAP.For TATA DOCOMO CC : I've already filed several complaints. Don't even bother to ask. Pathetic Customer Care Service.

Every few days, my TATA DOCOMO displays a message via prompt (just like balance prompt). "Press OK to subscribe to hot babes @ Rs. 30 per month" or "Press OK to download so-and-so game @ Rs. 75", etc. :|

There is no "Cancel" option. Only option is "OK". n00bs / unaware people will press "OK" in a hurry - and they'll be ripped off. People like me who are aware of this shit will simply press phone's Red button to dismiss the prompt.
10 out of every 100 people (as mentioned in this thread) will press "OK" not knowing that they're going to be ripped off. Moreover, they won't even notice that they are being looted every month in a systematic way.

Also, TATA DOCOMO sends promo MMS every couple of weeks. Mobile auto-downloads these MMSs and that attracts data transfer charges, which are deducted from you account without even informing you.

All this shit is happening in spite of my number being present in the NDNC/NCPR registry. All telecos are chor but TATA DOCOMO is the biggest chor of them all. :beee2:

LOL, yep keep it simple, dont give two options "Ok" and "Cancel". Just give "Ok", silly!

Why don't you follow the TRAI laid down system of grievance settlement-1. Customer Care2. Nodal Officer3. Appellate authority All mobile operators have specified contact no. for these officials on their respective websites. By the way , this doesn't apply to state operators, they're shameless.

Even they are deducting Rs1.50 per day for General Joke Alerts for my sisters mobile. When she called to deactivate it, You haven't subscribed to this service message was showed. I have mailed them in a harsh way. They promised to deactivate service and give back amount within 12th lets what happens. For these kind of cases I love BSNL they never activate such stupid services automatically.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Never expected such a carp move by TATA.

Why don't you follow the TRAI laid down system of grievance settlement-
1. Customer Care
2. Nodal Officer
3. Appellate authority

All mobile operators have specified contact no. for these officials on their respective websites.

In case of TATA DOCOMO, I've already contacted them highlighting some of the issues that I'm facing. But, it fell on deaf ears.

Customer care and nodal desk people are extremely rude and arrogant. They have absolutely 0 fukin interest in my issues. I'll contact the appellate office soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back