Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TATADOCOMO..You have poor n/w coverage in thanei..my friend stays at ghodbunder road&he still says the problem is very severe&its still not being resolved..If you want i will PM his number..Why is there no information about docomo outlets in the website?

Is there any place where ur network indoor is fine...... I can see all Towers in my village from my roof....so its hardly a 1 km. away, even then coverage is too low, we don't get even 1-2 bar indoor, while all other 6 GSM operator coverage is fine mostly 4-5 bars however indoor u may go !SO guys is bad coverage not counted as a problem to customers or what ?

@All - Kindly request you to mail us your complaints along with your Tata DOCOMO number's to 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com' asap so that we can work towards rectifying your issues.

TATA DOCOMO has deducted a sum of 12.82 on 13-03-2011 from my mobile balance (mobile number - 8143753356) for a service which I never subscribed (BOLLYWOOD GOSSIP). After presenting my case to their customer care and dragging me into a rather unnecessary & deliberate argument, they credited back 12 into my account that day. But the so called service was not deactivated & I kept getting these stupid messages althrough the last week.

Yesterday, I got a message from TA-52234 asking me to dial *444*081# to deactivate the BOLLYWOOD GOSSIP lest it would be automatically renewed within 72 hours. When I tried doing that a message "Not Available" was displayed on the mobile screen. Then I called the customer care & asked them to deactivate it from their end for which the cc executive said it was deactivated.

Today morning, the balance was wiped out except for Rs.1.49. whereupon I called their cc at 198, but they cut the line in the middle of the conversation when I asked him to atleast book a complaint & tell me the same. Now, they barred my number from reaching customer care. This is the worst part as they seem to be corrupting the minds of their employees to resort to this kind of acts.

I never expected this kind of service from TATA. It is very unfortunate that a company which bears TATA name is resorting to this kind of FRAUDULENT deductions for services which I haven't asked for in the first place & now not even registering a complaint at the designated number 198.
This is what prevents me from maintaining a higher balance in my mobile account.

If they can't offer services at the price they are offering, they should atleast be honest to raise the charges and not resort to THEFT of this kind. God knows what these mobile companies would do if mobile banking/payment mechanism (fund transfer) is allowed. It is sad that this kind of thing happens even after introduction of MNP.
VERY BAD Tata DOCOMO !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back