Reliance Jio AirFiber Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter sheriff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 44,187

How is your experience with Reliance Jio AirFiber?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Average

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Horrible

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Can't even get it to work

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
@Zuke
Times now news channel, TV 9 Telugu, NTV basically all NEWS TV channels from Jio TV+ and Jio set top box.

The router restarts automatically after every 380 MB usage. This is also observed by one of our community member in Jio Airt

Have you encountered any disconnection in WiFi after every 380 MB usage. Please reply

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are in Bangalore and taking Jio Airfiber , you are making the bravest decision of your life and donating free money to JIO, I would rate it 0 out 0f 10. Out of 45 days of my connection , My internet hardly worked for 15 days. Nobody answers you properly from the customercare. The only answer you will recieve as a standard response from everybody is it will be resolved in 4 hours, which never answers, They dont even you give you 99 percent of times a service request to track. If you want to waste your money and become paranoid, you may go for it.

Using Jio Airfiber since a month and is perfect.
Now thinking to surrender Tata Sky.
When will Jio Airfiber give landline connection?

@Zuke I'm also facing the same issue.
Airfibre is pathetic.I am planning to get my money back.

@s_blr_nlo @Faruk Please raise a complaint at CPGRAMS-Home This is a power full GOVT website for customers and it works. Please rasie the complaint against Jio AirFiber. I am also raising the complaint against my issue of lip movement and audo sync issues in all TV NEWS channels.

If any one facing the lip movement and audio/sound sync issues in Jiotv+ please let me know.

Thank you.

@popcorn Are you facing any lip movement and audio or sound sync issues in NEWS TV channels in Jiotv+?

After troubleshooting with 9 so called engineers who are 10th class passed or failed technicians who are mechanically trained we found that the issue is with set top box the reason is the set top box which I have has little bit delay in lip movement and audo or sound and in the new set top box brought by the Jio Airfiber techinician as more delay in the lip movement and in audio or sound. The audio or sound comes first later after few seconds the lips start moving in all NEWS TV channels of Jiotv+.

I am in Telangana 100 KM from Hyderabad.

Please reply.

I am using a bluetooth convertor (TP-Link) HA100 which is version 4.1 to connect to the external Phillips speakers using RCA.
With this there is slight delay but unnoticeable. If I use the real TV speakers (Though not working anymore) it would be sync properly.
So as such no delay.
The Air fiber got an update with version
Firmware Version
ARCNJIO_JIDU6101_R1.8.1
Firmware Date
03-11-2023 19:50:11
Model Name
JIDU6101
Hardware Version
R01

Check if you have got firmware update...
The new firmware also controls JioHome.

Back