Reliance Jio AirFiber Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter sheriff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 44,191

How is your experience with Reliance Jio AirFiber?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Average

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Horrible

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Can't even get it to work

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
@sampath1 how is the coverage?

@Faruk Today Jio AirFiber was down and up and running now. I have 100 Mbps download plan.
Coming to Jio AirFiber when I connect to router thru CAT 6 cable the internet speed on my laptop is showing around 90 Mbps download.
I have connected the Jio Set top box with CAT 6 cable and download speed is 58 Mbps but my netvelocity results on Jio set top box shows 58 Mbps download and it is showing red X (cross ) below Jio TV in the net velocity results. You can try Netvelocity results and let me know how it is showing for you. The video of Jio TV+ is blur and not clear most of the time. I wanted to upload the screenshot but this site doesn't have option to upload the file or photo.

@Faruk Can you please give the senior technical engineer email ID or contact number so that I will connect with him/her the reason is all other guys whom I am connecting doesn't have any idea about the issue which I am facing.

Was facing a issue with upload speeds raised multiple complaints in 1 week of installation
today got hold of the manager handling service
he sent couple of engineers who tried to realign the odu
after couple of attempts and speaking to tsa who updated the router firware solved upload speed issues
was getting 3-4 mbps
now 25+ mbps upload and download speeds for 30 mbps connection

Back