Reliance Jio AirFiber Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter sheriff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 44,196

How is your experience with Reliance Jio AirFiber?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Average

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Horrible

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Can't even get it to work

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Hello, I am user of JioAirFiber I am facing lot of issues like poor connectivity, unstable network, often disconnect at Pune and their so called engineers come and close the ticket but no resolution is provided. Issue remains same since day one. I have raised multiple tickets no resolution is been provided. Please don't subscribe JioAirFiber.. worst experience.

We had a jio air fiber connection from last month. its service is very very horrible. no customer care service. just u can make call, their representative makes false promises- same stereotype dialogues - we are working - please wait and all. - just issuing tickets for engineer visit - no one comes - their set up box can't work for half an hour without interruption - net also can't work for 30 minutes continuously without interruption. Never go for this company unless you have to feel A BEL MUJHE MAAR.

Hello friends,

I am on Jio AirFiber. What is the version of your Jio Set top box and set top box model name.
My Jio set top box model name is JHSD200 and version is 7.5.5. I think my Jio Set top box is not updating the software.
I heard from others that they are on 10.0.3 version of JHSD200 but I think he is on Jio Fiber and not Jio AirFiber.
Thanks in advance.

Have installed Jio air Fiber on 6th Dec. till date it has not worked properly. When ever engineer comes he says that the radio spectrum has to travel straight then only it will work. Else it will not. And the frequency from the tower which is just 500 meters aerial route.

And jio support is pathetic, they don’t know how to sort it

Never take this connection. They will charge you 6 months in advance and then there will be no one to listen to your complaint. Within just 15 days I was forced to take another connection from another company. Their service is worst in Mohali. If you face any issue it will take them 5 to 6 days to resolve it. so be careful. यह कनेक्शन कदापि न लें. वे आपसे 6 महीने पहले चार्ज लेंगे और फिर आपकी शिकायत सुनने वाला कोई नहीं होगा। महज 15 दिनों के अंदर मुझे दूसरी कंपनी से दूसरा कनेक्शन लेने के लिए मजबूर होना पड़ा. इनकी सर्विस मोहाली में सबसे खराब है। यदि आपको कोई समस्या आती है तो उसे हल करने में उन्हें 5 से 6 दिन लगेंगे। तो सावधान रहो।

Seeing these comments even on my videos. I still don't know how people even defend this sh..?

Got mine installed today as a backup for airtel fiber .
Installation experience was good. Called local vendor in morning, 1 fella came for KYC around 11 and also collected payment.
Installation guys came an hour later and took about an hour - single large outdoor unit on terrace and a seemingly decent router for indoors.
Since i use opnsense and separate APs, cant comment on quality of the Indoor unit coverage.

Router is locked af and one cant even see the signal RSSI.
latency is high (40-50ms pings to 8.8.8.8 vs 4-5 on airtel fiber ) - probably not ideal as a primary unless one doesnt have wired options available
Likely going to be good as failover line because of lower likelihood of outages

I opted for 100mbps and the actual speeds seem to be between 90-100
If this remains stable, I will be happy with it as it fits the intended purpose perfectly.
I wouldnt’ recommend it as a primary line though

Last edited by a moderator:
@superczar Me too use it as a backup connection.
Ping is 20-30 to 8.8.8.8, 30 Mbps Connection.
Speed is constant 27 - 30 up and down

Last edited:
I am using Jio SIM in MR600 as backup connection since June 2020. It generally connects on 2CA (1+40). Experience so far has been good. Was thinking of taking airfiber but after reading through, I think I would stick with existing set up.

Back