Reliance Jio AirFiber Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter sheriff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 44,191

How is your experience with Reliance Jio AirFiber?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Average

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Horrible

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Can't even get it to work

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Pls do not opt for Jio Airfibre as they lack quality hardwares to offer seamless service. Any issue with POE and you may not even get replacement for days. I have forwarded the matter to DoT for necessary actions. Ideally one should go for wired broadband if you are looking for speed. Airfibre is nothing but exaggerated form of Data card and nothing else. Jio provides 7 connection from one POE and you may imagine the speed you gonna experience. I have taken connection and wasted 6K. There is no option for closing account and refund too.

Worst customer service. Airtel is best. Since there is no option for disconnection, at least I will be using it for OTT.

Jii air Fiber is having pathetic and bogus services. Do not fall for this scam. They do not offer any refund even if they know that it is back end issue and customer is not willing to stay. They do not give any support like degradation of plan so that customer not feel cheated. I paid for 6 months upfront and since last month my Internet is down and they have no clue Totally not worth it. I am willing to sue them in consumer court let me know if anybody else feel the same

A lot of Jio employees are telling people that Jio AirFiber is the new technology and much better than JioFiber. Heard the same thing from my friend who already have JioFiber and my brother heard similar thing from his colleagues. Too much greedy to earn some extra commission. -_-

Extremely pathetic behavior from Jio, they should be fine/sued or something should done for this bullshit behavior.

@raajveerk
Another Punekar? Welcome to the party.
Yes, Jio AirFiber's customer care is dogshit.
Best thing, you can do to fix their shitty service is spam them with complains, CPGRAMs complaints and calls.

Back