Sachin Tendulkar retires from One Day International Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 17,357
Ashish...... Tinda is away on holiday and he from there sent his resignation...... Eerrrm retirement letter to bcci. Great gesture by greatest player of all time :thumbup:

I see a great difference, they retired during a series - this is after. Also, since its a likelihood he was kind of cornered into announcing retirement, he wanted to avoid media as much as possible.

If he would have called media, people would have said He is trying to divert the attention of the people from rage in order of the cong...People who love bashing him will bash in anyway...lol!

If he would have called media, people would have said He is trying to divert the attention of the people from rage in order of the cong...People who love bashing him will bash in anyway...lol!

I see a great difference, they retired during a series - this is after. Also, since its a likelihood he was kind of cornered into announcing retirement, he wanted to avoid media as much as possible.

so u see already??? he is doing everything wrong.

he wanted a great farewell???........he should have better retire himself on world cup win day .

he did everything late in the hunger of millions .............so bcci also may have taken advantage of him by making him retire on their decided day to divert attention.

u see he is just a puppet because he is letting himself to be , because he cannot think with his own brains , because his brain is always on money .

i had already said this when he was made a forced mp, that he is being manipulated because he wanted it for the profits he will get in future

so u see already??? he is doing everything wrong.

he wanted a great farewell???........he should have better retire himself on world cup win day .

he did everything late in the hunger of millions .............so bcci also may have taken advantage of him by making him retire on their decided day to divert attention.

u see he is just a puppet because he is letting himself to be , because he cannot think with his own brains , because his brain is always on money .

i had already said this when he was made a forced mp, that he is being manipulated because he wanted it for the profits he will get in future

lol..if he would have declared his retirement on WC win day...people would have said...Pura maza kharab kar diya...mood spoil kar diya...celebrate bhi karne nahi diya...kuchh dinn ruk nahi sakta tha...sirf world cup ke liye retire nahi ho raha tha...apna naam world cup team me dekhne ke liye aajtak khel raha hai...and on and on...!

About money: again i have to say...whats wrong if he is making money!

PS: Signing Off! Enjoy! :p

lol..if he would have declared his retirement on WC win day...people would have said...Pura maza kharab kar diya...mood spoil kar diya...celebrate bhi karne nahi diya...kuchh dinn ruk nahi sakta tha...sirf world cup ke liye retire nahi ho raha tha...apna naam world cup team me dekhne ke liye aajtak khel raha hai...and on and on...!

jiss dunia ki parwah hai na uss tinde ko.............wahi usse pareshaan hai.

logg to bolte rahenge .............loggon ki sunta to kab ka retire ho letta bhai.

logg ye kehtte wo kehtte kucchh naaa hai bhaaai ..............tinda apne mann ki karrta hai ...............buss

woo naa sunnta kisi ki .............karnna hota retire world cup wale dinn to karr lettta ..............logg looggg na sochta .......wwwoooooo

paissssssaaaaaaa..........................paaaaiiiiisssssaaaaaaa ..............socchhttaa hai wo bussss

lolzz...aap kuchh jyada pareshan lag rahe hain..kuchh lete kyu nahi? :haha:

Back