Sachin Tendulkar retires from One Day International Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 17,358
ok...........so god of cricket decided to retire and just told to bcci............not to his fans ??? is he getting retired or being forced to retire by bcci?? its bcci's responsibility to tell the public???

No But again you would have questioned his timing and blah blah..like pak team is in india and his retirement can hurt the dressing room he should have waited or played this series..etc etc!

and about ads and money...everybody want to earn more and more, what wrong if he is doing it...if you will get chance to earn money, will you miss that? :p

gimme a break ............will u

Heehe..Sure!! take it, we can continue later! :blackeyed:

The dark knight quote comes to my mind "Either You Die A Hero Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain".

well he certainly did a ganguly to his retirement plans.

First it was about his retirement 'timing' and now - why he didn't faced the public or camera???!!!! :Boy Surrender:

I dont really understand the carrying him or even press conference part. All that mostly happens when persons leaves all forms. He is still playing Tests, I would say hold on & judge once he retires from that :|

Since the day he has joined hands "In politics", i have somehow lost respect for him - especially coz of the party he has chosen. I was never like this, but i have now started to find some sense in whatever conspiracy theory that comes along in this aspect.As i say this, my eyes go on to my "Mousepad", which is the age old promotional cover of Colgate total with Sachin's autograph on it.

The concept of parties in India is a joke. In America for example, democrats and republicans stand for different policies. In India? Nothing like that. Except for shitty things like Secular Congress (!?) and Hindu BJP. You and I have no idea where Congress or BJP stands for when it comes to privacy, education, taxes, freedom of speech etc. In the end, it is on him to do some good for the people he represents. If he can focus on that and do something good, good for him.

Back