Sachin Tendulkar retires from One Day International Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 17,359
Sachin sent his letter to bcci (don't know when) but bcci declared it today.. Did you see him announcing in press conference?

He is enjoying holiday with family on some hill station. It was BCCI only who announced his retirement.

He is enjoying holiday with family on some hill station. It was BCCI only who announced his retirement.

Ok that mean mr RAJIV SHUKLA got money from Congress for doing this ? Can someone check his call details please :D ..

Thats what i was trying to say.. Its bcci who chose today to announce, not Sachin.

He didnt get good farewell from team on ground, no Crowd applause for last match, no special trophy or cap, no free ride on back of team players (BLAH BLAH BLAH).

All that happens when player retires from all forms of the game, not just one of the forms.

All that happens when player retires from all forms of the game, not just one of the forms.
Who said that..all these mentioned activities are not binded to a particular action (that he should retire completely)..

I am neither happy nor sad...as i felt that he retired from ODI after winning the 2011 WC...He was not at all part of the ODI team for a long long time...even though he has played CB Series and Asia CUP...On hearing this news i didnt feel good or bad...If i was him...i would have taken part in the ODI series against Pakistan and would have conveyed the message yesterday that the series against Pakistan would be his last ODI series...I wish to be sad and hope to have some tears atleast when he is playing his last test match for us...

Who said that..all these mentioned activities are not binded to a particular action (that he should retire completely)..
Sure. nothing is binding, but please tell me for which player, this was done when he retired from one form and was continuing in other. In any case many players retire during breaks like Dravid & Laxman. Especially Laxman after being chosen for NZ series could have taken the free ride and all for sure.

Back