Sachin Tendulkar retires from One Day International Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 17,357
@almon... Well said but what do if people has decided to go after him in anything he do.@toocool :p

Tagging his retirement day to rape case is...... :hopelessness:

Well, its not about tagging the case to the announcement. Its about tagging the "timing" of the announcement. And this man, has always historically timed everything well!

why not MOM award dedication not make a difference to the girls life ????

knowing that ppl are behind you and love you concerned for you doesn't hold any value???

the day that feeling is gone from somebody mind...............a soul is dead . literally devastated

and I thought u didnt believed in SOULS :D :tonguesmilie:

Well, its not about tagging the case to the announcement. Its about tagging the "timing" of the announcement. And this man, has always historically timed everything well!

Well what do you think JAYMIN? A retirement decision is taken overnight ? or After seeing the news of protest he suddenly "TIMED " his retirement?

How come BCCI? See, anyways he wasnt playing ODIs for long, neither was he even announcing retirement. Just when the media & the public is raging over the ghastly incident, he felt the need to do so! U or even me, might not want to believe, but u cant rule this out - thats my point of view.@Almon, as i said, u cant rule that possibility out, especially with the change in his roles!

Sachin sent his letter to bcci (don't know when) but bcci declared it today.. Did you see him announcing in press conference?

Gonna agree with almon and it was BCCI's twitter post that first made the news. If media gives it a hype then its pretty obvious but again 'tagging' with the case is what makes it more senseless even 'If You' think its done on purpose or even BCCI has done it! Our society should be smart enough to know the seriousness of a rape case and a retirement announcement by a cricket board.

How come BCCI? See, anyways he wasnt playing ODIs for long, neither was he even announcing retirement. Just when the media & the public is raging over the ghastly incident, he felt the need to do so! U or even me, might not want to believe, but u cant rule this out - thats my point of view.

@Almon, as i said, u cant rule that possibility out, especially with the change in his roles!

I can also move one step further and can propose that He may have taken money from Congress as he is money hungry to turn the news into another direction.

But As I said retirement decisions are not taken overnight and there is no greater loser than sachin himself for annuncing his retirement from ODI.
Why? becoause..
He didnt get good farewell from team on ground, no Crowd applause for last match, no special trophy or cap, no free ride on back of team players (BLAH BLAH BLAH).FOr me he lost much now then he could have when he would have announced his retirement before.

Add to that,Can you imagine the HYPE that would have been created my media if they are able to know the date and time of sachin last match ? From my idea atleast 4 days before match he would have been in news.

So this proposed theory that he "TIMED" this seems absurd to me. Rest is all your thinking. I am no one to change one thinking.

Now i have a good reason not to watch cricket. I agree to all who say that Sachin was not performing but same time others too are not blazing on ground. If Sachin Tendulkar is being cursed for non performance, then all other team mates including extras deserve retirement. And retirement at this stage carry Dhoni dirty mind politics than BCCI or Sachin own wish.

Back