Sachin Tendulkar retires from One Day International Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 17,358
Muralidharan got ride on back of team players on the completion of his last test match when he had still not retired from ODI's

Thats what i was trying to say.. Its bcci who chose today to announce, not Sachin.

ok...........so god of cricket decided to retire and just told to bcci............not to his fans ??? is he getting retired or being forced to retire by bcci??

its bcci's responsibility to tell the public???

gimme a break ............will u

if he had a little respect of the love and the money ppl and cricket gave him all these years................he should/would have came in a PC and declared himself

saala ads me to bhaga bhaga aata hai paise milte hain kyonki..........................retirement me bhi deal milti karodon ki to aaa jaata

com'on guys. You are criticizing too much. This is a partial retirement and I think thats why he didnt hold a presser as partial retirement dont need it. I am sure he will hold one when he goes from tests too, which I think is not far off. Toocool, cool down a bit buddy :)

it better not be far away now............ppl cant handle him anymore, not even supporters not even gavasker:haha:

so when ricky ponting retired from just ODI's early this year, did he gave a presser, no he bravely faced the cameras saying age has caught him and he is just not good enough to play.that sort of gratitude one needs to pay when he is a super icon in the country

but master blaster cannot handle cameras @ashish , because ............if he says age is factor than ppl will remind him that he still plays t-20 and tests:Dand he cant afford to lose millions by leaving t-20(read ipl) , and because he cannot leave t-20 he cannot leave tests as well, as ppl will know the real reason why is he not retiring from the game or more so the t-20 :mask:when the money talks ...............everything else is bollocks :bulgy-eyes:when the money talks ...............everything else is bollocks :bulgy-eyes:

Muralidharan got ride on back of team players on the completion of his last test match when he had still not retired from ODI's

Fair enough. But again I doubt if the same would have happened had he retired from ODIs & was going to play in Tests. Tests is the pinnacle and hence I believe its only then people will be given such send offs (World Cups is the next thing that could remotely close to it as far as giving send offs go)

Back