Sachin Tendulkar retires from One Day International Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 17,357
The maximum I expect from him would be a push towards growth of other sports in India. Not much apart from that.

the maximum i expect from him is to attend the parliament session during crucial voting periods when congress high commands tells him to do so.

First it was about his retirement 'timing' and now - why he didn't faced the public or camera???!!!! :Boy Surrender:

If you had applied your mind then it's one and the same thing :p

OT: I dont understand whats wrong with this thread. I think theres something attached to certain sections in the forum or what, but since the first time i posted in the thread, i havent got subscribed to it! :S Even after manually adding a subscription, with the option "Instant notification by email".

i have been noticing it too. no matter how much i try, i cannot unsubscribe to the mtnl 3g thread. :\ i get emails for all updates.

Lolz! Thats the joke of the day! :D

i was not joking. i have tried unsubscribing like 20 times. but i keep on getting re-subscribed.

If you had applied your mind then it's one and the same thing :p

Yeah, i completely ignored whom am i talking to. My fault :baby:

i have been noticing it too. no matter how much i try, i cannot unsubscribe to the mtnl 3g thread. :\ i get emails for all updates.

Same happening with me for Does god exist thread..not getting mail but notification in tapatalk...I disabled but whenever i am reinstalling TT I starts getting it.

I dont really understand the carrying him or even press conference part. All that mostly happens when persons leaves all forms. He is still playing Tests, I would say hold on & judge once he retires from that :|

I don't know what it's so tough to understand. show me 1 cricketer of sachin's calibre or near to him that he hasn't faced the cameras or even appeared in the public when retired from 1 form of game.

Like when ponting retired from ODI's during CB series, he appeared. Dravid retired from ODI's during england tour, he appeared.

Back