Sachin Tendulkar retires from One Day International Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 17,357
Similar thing happened after the World Cup victory too......they over-hyped it for so many days, that Annaji's agitation against Black money, which was just a few days after it, got almost shadowed by the celebrations. C'mon we all were ecstatic that India won the cup. But then they carried it on for weeks!

https://twitter.com/hindichutki/status/282776942246244352

Our pm is silent, leaders are silent, other sports personal are silent and Sachin has done mistake by not saying about the rape case? Just wow!

only *******s are silent on this issue ...........if u ask me , because they dont feel the pain and they dont care and they know they could have changed countries justice system already(not for these kinda cases but overall) , still they didnt do it because they are *******s .and they make use of ****ed up system to their advantage , and normal public gets the pain

also what i meant to say that..............when there is a lot of rage in india about the case then why chose this day specifically ???? whether he says something or not is his call but SINCE HE IS shitessy , HE WILL NOT SAY SHIT ON THIS , UNDERSTANDABLE.

and when the yuvi dedicates his MOM(man of the match) award to victim .........it means the rage has even reached in the dressing room as well and sachin doesnt even know it .

Sachin knew deep down he was not good enough for ODIs and honestly some credit to him because he played 20 years plus and thats no small task .. but u see he should have taken this decision in April 2011 when India lifted the WC in front of his own home crowd .. what else he could have asked for ?? But no he chose to play on .. I think the selectors told him that if he fails in the ODIs then they would get jacked because he wasent performing in test matches ... Plus we all know for a fact that Sachin chases records .. See these stats Records | One-Day Internationals | Batting records | Most runs in career | ESPN Cricinfo .. You will get an idea that only sangakarra , jayawardene and gayle feature somewhere and are a good 8-10k runs behind him so no ways will they get there .. I think in his lifetime or till Sachin touches 60 no one will beat his ODI record ...

Now coming to test matches .. I think he has bought time here as well but who knows that the Aussie series might just be his last ... But I dont think hes going to go that easily .. he will want to play here for few more years and shut the door on other players close to his record ... Records | Test matches | Batting records | Most runs in career | ESPN Cricinfo .. see this Kallis is closest to him .. Ponting quit so he can breath easily but Kallis can break his record if sachin quits now but that is highly unlikely say 2/10 chance as Kallis is also on wrong side of 30s .... Tendu will want to play atleast till he scores 17-18k in test as well ... The only guy who can realistically beat his test record in current crop of players is Alistair Cook but I think Sachin will set him a tough one ...

the very day of winning the world cup was probably the best day for his retirement ............. literallybut money had something else planned for him:-l

So MOM will make a great difference on life of victim?Lol.. Aur agar es maamle me Sachin kuchh bolta to wahi log usey kahte.... "Politics ka asar ho raha hai.. Better hota agar wo apne form me dhyan de" Retirement to le liya ab to baksha do usey.If he is earning money that whats the problem? Lol

why not MOM award dedication not make a difference to the girls life ????knowing that ppl are behind you and love you concerned for you doesn't hold any value???the day that feeling is gone from somebody mind...............a soul is dead . literally devastated

only *******s are silent on this issue ...........if u ask me , because they dont feel the pain and they dont care and they know they could have changed countries justice system already(not for these kinda cases but overall) , still they didnt do it because they are *******s .and they make use of ****ed up system to their advantage , and normal public gets the pain

also what i meant to say that..............when there is a lot of rage in india about the case then why chose this day specifically ???? whether he says something or not is his call but SINCE HE IS shitessy , HE WILL NOT SAY SHIT ON THIS , UNDERSTANDABLE.

and when the yuvi dedicates his MOM(man of the match) award to victim .........it means the rage has even reached in the dressing room as well and sachin doesnt even know it .

+1

why do u think i may not have been his great fan ever...............i used to stop watching match once he used to get out as well

he needed to either play well or leave cricket in good way ..................and yes now he is a forced mp too.........perform his duties there as well and let youngster take cricket further .

because he is not capable of it anymore for a couple of years now?

i would love if he demands a free Ferrari with life time free petrol for it(in return)..............and bcci should immediately provide him as well :-l

after sometime when new company endorse him for another brand he should sell the ferrari to someone else and he will again get some new sports car for free again..........as a goodwill gesture and its import duty will obviously be paid by the company itself

I admit hat he demanded tax deduction on ferrari and he has been cursed enough for that(that includes me also.). But dont drag this incident too much. Common sense says that he is just a another human being and human being do commit mistake. And please dont say that I am saying this because I am sachin fand OR I like sachin OR sachin is GOD for me(like for many indians).
Again regarding TEST matches, I also feel that he should have retired but seeing the condition of current INDIAN test team I feel that atleast he is acting a role model in team meetings(if he is not scoring runs) and also gives me reason to watch dead test cricket. Anyways, I feel that retirement from TEST is also not that far.BE patient.
and I do feel that sachin is better as MP, alteast we dont have RAPIST as MP
Also if you observe, BY BECOMING a MP he is blocking some EX MP's son entry to parliament as a youngster would never ever get chance to enter into politics(DIRTY POLITICS as you know !)

Back