Slow Speed and High Ping Problems on Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband

@Realme i have seen their network team which came to check tower signals n stuff.
Only superior thing jio invested was giving Samsung's its mobile core contract.

After that its its downwards path. Jio fiber is nothing world class imo as fiber infrastructure is very cheap nowadays. Have seen any branded ont/stb given by jio? Airtel still gives Huawei/Nokia ont.

Their decision to go underground was lot to copy airtel path. That too deviated when they brought stake in hathway n den.
Another fiber user posted there is no nodal or grievance officer for fiber yet. I think slowly they ll be back to their gujrati savings way even in mobile infrastructure.

@igloo: Maybe that was the only staff available to assign you that day?(tbh idk much)

And I have observed Jio has penetrated into every area they can even in not so well-off financially areas(those who can't afford 500 INR/month on internet) at a very fast pace!

They must be having infra to support it as soon as fiber is lit up on mass scale?

You meant to say their mobile backend is outsourced to Samsung guys to deploy/manage?

Their backend team is trained buy Samsung not outsourced from Samsung. They all come under ril payroll. If outsourced from Samsung means they have to pay more. And Samsung doesn't have that much network engineers to outsource like Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei

Back