Speed issue on LAN connectivity with ZTE F670LV9.0 ONT

• Thread starter Thread starter Dravin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,331
ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber, Jio Fiber
Facing LAN Speed Issue on Airtel ZTE F670LV9.0 ONT , My Plan is 200 Mbps and I am only getting 90-100 Mbps! No speed issue on Wifi Connectivity. Already changed LAN Ports and LAN Cable. Still Facing the issues.

Is the device you are using capable of gigabit or limited to 100?

what is the actual connection speed as reported in Network adapter --> Status? is it 100Mbps or 1Gbps
What if you push it to 1Gbps full duplex instead of auto negotiation in properties of the LAN adapter on your laptop/desktop wired to router?
If it's router issue mostly these things won't help but just curious what it shows in that case.

@Lolita_Magnum @rohitks Technician visited and asked me to change to a smaller LAN Cable to solve the Problem! the Actual Speed Varies with Longer LAN Cable and a Smaller one. They asked me to use a smaller LAN cable to get Full speed. Any Comment? They Refused to Change the Router .

Even if it's a cat5e cable you are good to go for 1Gbps upto 100m. I'm pretty much sure you are not using anything of that length nor you are using along with live wired electrical appliance.
If it's CAT6 then it's just pure BS.
My home is wired with about 78m of CAT5E and cat6 cables in two direction connected via switch layed inside electrical lines, they both are able to communicate and are operable at the max bandwidth possible.

Hahahaha, he is definitely ripping you off. Push him for router replacement else contact support itself.
Don't give any explanation just ask for a router replacement, if they deny push them for disconnection if they dont do so,

Back