Super Selector - India tour of Australia

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 32,913
So Rules are same, just add 2 substitution rules
1) max team weightage = 1000
2) 10 pts per wkt, 1 pt per run.
3) Declare ur team by 00:00AM IST on the day of game.
4) Declare substitution by 10:30AM IST

2 Substitution rules
5) Player replacing shud not have gained > 30 points when u declare substitution
6) Abs(difference weight of players in and out)

just realised problem with venkz... tait has lowest weightage... so whichever player he substitutes with will cross his team weightage above 1000. so he has now no option to let tait be there.(with zero score for match)

@venkz.,

u can retain shaun tait and play. or else u will be disqualified...

@amish,

substitutions should be limited... only 2 substitutions can be made... is that ok... ?

Rank Standings at the end of 1st Day's Play:

1. amish 310 :thumbsup:
2. msol49 286
3. ajuravi007 267
venkz 267 (if u play with shaun tait- u can play) if u wanna replace, u r disqualified)
4. manu1991 247
5. sneezymelon 239
6. Harshal 188
7. asdfgf 184 :wall:

time up, its 10:40AM. please verify ur teams at:
Google Docs - superselector
I am doing good in this test match:yahoo:.

Amish thank you very much:thumbsup: for the docs update regularly.

harshal catching up very fast. seems he wud be at top by the end of the day. asdfgf climbing rapidly too.its to be noted that both were at end of list at end of the 1st day

They are doing a great job today. Now Dravid got out so no points for me till now which dravid scored as he was not there in my team:rofl:. Now saching comes in the points will increase for me from now:thumbsup::yahoo:

equation changed within minutes! this is more interesting than real game :p2wkts and out of nowhere sneezymelon pops up infront!sachin and ganguly no1 is in my team but i hope they score a lot

You are right my friend so as of now i have retained my position no:3 till now. Sachin & Saurav both are in crease and also in my team:yahoo:. I hope they score huge runs and they will do it for me and for us:thumbsup:.

Back