Tata Sky DTH: For All Football Lovers!

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman050
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 29,539
Ten Sports / Zee Sports

When Zee is offering their remaining 13 channels free of cost, then what is the problem?

For FTA channels, the channel owner has to pay Rs. 25 lakhs to prasar bharathi for carrying in its satellite. This was originally 1 crore, reduced progressively to 25 lakhs. Some channels are pulling out of FTA band as the charges are high.

You guys know which channel provides Serie A coverage in India?

I am soo sad, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga in full flow, but no sign of Neo Sports or Zee Sports. I wish we could do something, a petition or something?

Neo Sports will be showing Serie A this season.
Unfortunately, as football lovers we can suck it up, since there isn't a chance in hell that the hopeless buggers at Tata Sky will get their act together in time for us to get the channel.

Well Serie A is not yet started but last time I saw matches on both ESPN and Zee sports.Zee sports have rights of Serie A matches. So you would see atleat 3 matches of Serie A on each gameweek. Now Ten sports is Zee's channel so we can hope more matches. I have both DTH so no problem for me.:D

Tata Sky are being beyond stupid in not having zee sports on their platform. How can they discount the fact that zee show a lot of quality football. They are also showing more matches of dutch , french and scottish leagues than what ten sports show on a weekend. As for Serie A i'm not sure which channel is going to show it but i believe it will be shown , at least the games of big clubs. My biggest fear is that i have a feeling of Ten Sports sharing their Champion's League rights with Zee Sports. If that happens then we are going to miss out on quite a few champion's league games. The ICL may prove to be a blessing in disguise as it may force the hand of Tatasky to show zee sports. But i hope it happens sooner. Sending individual emails to tatasky should be a good start i guess. And if someone can get us the email ids of higher authorities in tatasky , much better.

Tata Sky are being beyond stupid in not having zee sports on their platform. How can they discount the fact that zee show a lot of quality football. They are also showing more matches of dutch , french and scottish leagues than what ten sports show on a weekend. As for Serie A i'm not sure which channel is going to show it but i believe it will be shown , at least the games of big clubs.

My biggest fear is that i have a feeling of Ten Sports sharing their Champion's League rights with Zee Sports. If that happens then we are going to miss out on quite a few champion's league games. The ICL may prove to be a blessing in disguise as it may force the hand of Tatasky to show zee sports. But i hope it happens sooner.

Sending individual emails to tatasky should be a good start i guess. And if someone can get us the email ids of higher authorities in tatasky , much better.

Yes, but with what Face they will go to Tdsat and demand zee sports channel from ZEE? just think this.. they fought long battle in tdsat b'coz they did not want these channels and they put the blame on lack of TP capacity.

well we did not worry about ten sports sharing champions league,because they have a contract of one live game every game night.But i still wish we had zee sports,neo and goal for watching quality football.

Can't believe it, Neo Sports showing Serie A as well. Guys, we have to do something. A petition, or sending mails. If there is a large number of people, Tata Sky can't ignore that we WANT Neo Sports plus and Zee Sports. Anyone wants to join this? We are consumers, and Tata Sky will have to listen

Back