Tata Sky DTH: For All Football Lovers!

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman050
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 29,539
Can't believe it, Neo Sports showing Serie A as well. Guys, we have to do something. A petition, or sending mails. If there is a large number of people, Tata Sky can't ignore that we WANT Neo Sports plus and Zee Sports. Anyone wants to join this? We are consumers, and Tata Sky will have to listen

Absolutely with you on this. There's a Bangalore number that I've posted elsewhere - can't find it at the moment. I would say be nice to everyone, ask for Sudhir Kumar and let him know what you think of these incompetent bastards.

Well Serie A is not yet started but last time I saw matches on both ESPN and Zee sports.

Zee sports have rights of Serie A matches. So you would see atleat 3 matches of Serie A on each gameweek. Now Ten sports is Zee's channel so we can hope more matches. I have both DTH so no problem for me.:D

Well Serie A has started and is available only on Neo Sports this season, it seems.

Absolutely with you on this. There's a Bangalore number that I've posted elsewhere - can't find it at the moment. I would say be nice to everyone, ask for Sudhir Kumar and let him know what you think of these incompetent bastards.

Well Serie A has started and is available only on Neo Sports this season, it seems.

The banglore number: 080-22163999

DAMN! I want Zee Sports atleast for the ONGC Nehru Cup final? And Neo Sports +!

hey...zee sports schedule online does not say anything abt serie a. although they have a link saying that they will show it live. neo is only showing 1 sunday match live. has anybody seen serie a on zee or neo??

i wonder y sky sports package cant be offered as a premium option in IndiaDoes this cause any contract violation with BSkyBcoz i dont get it wt is so Sky about TATA SKYwhen they dont hv a single channel saying Sky...lolabout the petition we can atleast create a poll to check out hw many of us would actually wanna pay for a premium channel service(not just zee sports)like Sky Sports...i'm not saying they shd show HD and all.btw i couldn't find a create poll option in creating new thread smone help create one.

i guess its more related to broadcasting rights. u get rights connected to specific territories.

Well Zee Sports or a mass protest!
well i don't think Tata Sky will add this channel soon as tata sky had this earlier but dropped some Zee channels in last mionth or so and zee sports is one of them... so i think they will not again go ahead and get this one.

You see guys, Tata Sky reserves the right to drop / add a channel according to their whims and fancies and you are forced to watch what they wish to beam, it is like buying a car which will run only when you fill with the Petrol manufactured by the particular Car company (see you don't have an option). You cannot even buy a Card, insert it into the STB and watch what you want. You cannot switch between the two DTH providers with a single STB. We are stuck.

Back