Tata Sky DTH: For All Football Lovers!

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman050
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 29,539
of course it will - this is bloody india where they must show cricket on 2 different channels, when they could have shown it in 2 languages on star cricket itself. Tossers. We should really all e-mail ESPN about this, because there are now a huge number of football fans.No live football on ESPN, so Star will take ESPN's games, but Star's coverage which includes Portsmouth v Liverpool AND THE BIG LONDON DERBY (Spurs v Arsenal) won't be shown live. Can't quite figure out who they could be stupid enough to schedule it like that. But there you go. Blast ESPN and John Dykes will e-mails.

Damn. They should have just shown Cricket only on Star Cricket and made DD the carrier for the Hindi Feed. I really wanted to watch Spurs vs Arsenal!PS - I am a huge Arsenal fan!

of course it will - this is bloody india where they must show cricket on 2 different channels, when they could have shown it in 2 languages on star cricket itself. Tossers. We should really all e-mail ESPN about this, because there are now a huge number of football fans.

No live football on ESPN, so Star will take ESPN's games, but Star's coverage which includes Portsmouth v Liverpool AND THE BIG LONDON DERBY (Spurs v Arsenal) won't be shown live. Can't quite figure out who they could be stupid enough to schedule it like that. But there you go. Blast ESPN and John Dykes will e-mails.
Its as if India is playing.They are big time tossers:madness:

Nah, ESPN is showing their share of live games on the 22nd/23rd I believe.

As long as Utd's games are shown live, i couldn't be less bothered. :P Rarely watch the other fixtures.

And it's pretty obvious why icricket is being shown on two channels........twice the available ad slots = twice the revenue.
when they could have shown it in 2 languages on star cricket itself.
They're not catering to just Tata Sky subscribers. Cable TV viewers don't have the option to switch audio feeds. But yea, they could've shown the hindi feed on Star Plus or Utsav or wtever and left ESPN alone.

I just saw it today and the London Derby [Arsenal v Tottenham] is being shown live on Star Sports!

Star sports are showing 4 epl games on Saturday which is amazing. The North London Derby is going to be a class match and i firmly believe that if Arsenal defend well then we are going to beat spurs.The Arsenal. :cool:

ya good news for the football lovers. but i dunno whats going on with espn. why the hell do they show cricket matches on espn and star cricket simultaneously...

Back