Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
If they are not adding Raj TV, then why they added it in Satellite. :@All site shows Raj TV added in TS, not only satcodx3.

Can you pls specify which Site shows rajtv available on TS???

thx kalyan.. spoke to TS CC they said will added soon.. but god only know when it will be added

You are welcomed.

thx kalyan.. spoke to TS CC they said will added soon.. but god only know when it will be added
When i contacted them 2 days back they did not tell me that they are going to add it soon rather they said to me that they dont have any information on that..........

May be today they got the infomation about Raj TV. I am eagerly wait for that channel in Tata Sky. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Who has told you that TS is going to add the Raj Channels...........dont believe if TS wanted to add it they would have added it earlier...........i dont think TS will add Raj TV channel sooner.........and i am also least bothered about that channel too........

As a customer i am really bothered about price reduction in packages and ESS channels.......

Who has told you that TS is going to add the Raj Channels...........dont believe if TS wanted to add it they would have added it earlier...........i dont think TS will add Raj TV channel sooner.........and i am also least bothered about that channel too........

As a customer i am really bothered about price reduction in packages and ESS channels.......
totally i agree ur point

Back