Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
Its OK now.

I think Tata Sky is now concentrated on Tamil Channel.:dance: If Tata Sky add Siripoli then its good:ashamed: and i dont need Isaiaruvi:madness:(copy of sun music) and Kalaignar Seithigal (Copy of Sun News). :wall:
IT would be great if TS provides SS music and Jaya Max or Raj musix..........

Raj TV is much better than ZEE tamil.............Zee Tamil is a crap:hysterical:

Yestereday i spoke to the CC people she said that they will be adding Raj TV very soon and i hope the same:huh:

aju bhai... Tata Sky promise DVD quality picture but in reality it isnt DVD quality.. same way they will promise anything.. but we shouldnt believe until it comes on our channel list else we will be the fools not them...:wall::wall::evil:

Atleast i can believe TS CC as they themself said that they will add the channel shortly............normally if you ask them they will we will pass on this requirement to concern department and will do the needful meanwhile if the channel is added we intimate you thru alert.......:@.........but this time when i spoke to them they said they will add very shortly.....:OJust few mins back again i spoke to the CC people and this time the CC is telling they dont have any information on RAj TV's arrival on TS:huh:

Back