Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
I will not agree with you that .............. I would say in GEC side: 1. Sun TV - 60%2. Kalaignar TV - 20%3. Vijay TV - 15%4. Other Tamil gec channels........

I am an ex loyalite.................i hope you might seen the father might have given interview with big beard (Thadi) :wall:from that person only i got my convation:@.........i really hate but he has got very good knowledge.......i think he is incharge for Visual Communication Dept....in loyola.

Regarding the survey their survey is useless as tehy do their survey only in chennai and many be other city of TN..........for channel ratings and more you need to go Villiage and Town side.......still in india 70% of the people are residing in villiage and towns.......:cool2:. There are people whoare in towns or village they are still interested to see english movie channels even though they dont understand the language........These survey are based out of city people only:@

so u studied in my enemy college:p.I am ex-MCCian (Madras christian college).Just kidding good to have u here:happy:

so u studied in my enemy college:p.I am ex-MCCian (Madras christian college).Just kidding good to have u here:happy:
Yes indeed.............you know what due to quota system in MCC i did not get my M.com over there but i was lucky to get a seat for M.Com in the prestigious institution Loyola College:thumb:.........I stood in Principal's office for nearly 2 weeks to get a seat:happy:.......I enjoyed my studies over there and other things also over there........:thumb:

I will not agree with you that ..............

I would say in GEC side:

1. Sun TV - 60%
2. Kalaignar TV - 20%
3. Vijay TV - 15%
4. Other Tamil gec channels........

NO.:|

SUN TV - 60%
Star Vijay - 30%
kalignar TV - 20%
DD 5 - 10% :D

NO.:|

SUN TV - 60%
Star Vijay - 30%
kalignar TV - 20%
DD 5 - 10% :D
You mathematics is worng 60%+30%+20%+10% come to 120%:hysterical:

You mathematics is worng 60%+30%+20%+10% come to 120%:hysterical:

Are u saying that, those who watching SUN TV will never watch anyother channel. :huh::huh:

For this channel rating use bar graph, not pie chat. ;)

Are u saying that, those who watching SUN TV will never watch anyother channel. :huh::huh:

For this channel rating use bar graph, not pie chat. ;)

Yes. Otherwise one has to conclude that 53% watch only sun and 0.9% only Raj. If Layola is willing to give the raw survey data, different results will emerge.

Back