Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
If TS takes over dish tv as per your wish then our options will be reduced further and Ts will increase the rates more.

I want that to happen..

Guess it got blacked out due to launch of the BIG TV website. Tata Sky seriously needs to increase their channel offerings. They only seem to be obsessed with adding more costs and the value offered is declining.Wont be surprised if Vikram Kaushik quits out of frustration.

GOod choice dost!In chennai, No bad weather, Its only heating up almost daily, But still it blacks out for a while... Dont understand why all this is happening..UTV movies back to LS gold, Not seen now..:cry:

hi guys do u get an message when Tata Sky blacks out or simply a blue screen comes. what about the services does it return to normal mode by itslef or u need to switch off and on your set top box to get back the services...... kindly give more information regarding black out

GOod choice dost!
In chennai, No bad weather, Its only heating up almost daily, But still it blacks out for a while... Dont understand why all this is happening..

UTV movies back to LS gold, Not seen now..:cry:

In which time it blacks out.No blacks out for me sofar,at daytime my signal strength is 204-211 but evening 6'o clock the signal slowly reduces to 171-177

Back