Tata Sky provides tamil langauge option for Cartoon Network

• Thread starter Thread starter uppili2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 6,900

uppili2008

ISP
Airtel
The discussion going on Tata Sky forum is that they are providing tamil language option except for few programmes on cartoon network. But Dish Tv is not providing the option.

Tata Sky provide this option only if we subscribe to SUN Network Channel. So make sure that u subscribe pay channels in Tamil. So that u will avail this facility.One question, are u getting Jetix in Tamil?

Tata Sky provide this option only if we subscribe to SUN Network Channel. So make sure that u subscribe pay channels in Tamil. So that u will avail this facility.
One question, are u getting Jetix in Tamil?

I do get Jetix channel in tamil. Regarding this I spoke to CC of Dish TV earlier he told me that the Cartoon Network is not showing programmes in Tamil. This is in reply to my query to flashing by the channel that this programme is available in Tamil during some programmes.

I subscribe to Tamil Maxi package including Sun TV.

I do get Jetix channel in tamil. Regarding this I spoke to CC of Dish TV earlier he told me that the Cartoon Network is not showing programmes in Tamil. This is in reply to my query to flashing by the channel the this programme is available in Tamil for some programmes.

Mr. Kumar conveyed that Cartoon Network feeds comes in tamil if we subscribe to Sun TV channel in TS not in dish TV:(but i am getting the tamil feed in Super Saver pack where in i dont subscribe to Sun Channels in TS.

Some body told that we can get Tamil feed only if we subscribe to Sun Channels. Thats why, i told that in this forum.

I do get Jetix channel in tamil. Regarding this I spoke to CC of Dish TV earlier he told me that the Cartoon Network is not showing programmes in Tamil. This is in reply to my query to flashing by the channel the this programme is available in Tamil for some programmes.

Dish TV CC is not a trustable one. Now Cartoon Network programmes are telecasted in Tamil, but they are showing that "This prog. is available in Telugu", i dont know why. Previoulsy they are showing that "This prog. is available in Tamil and Telugu"

Are Dishtv management persons looking for comments in this forum. If they do, I request them to make the option to select the channel in tamil language be enabled. Thanks for your comments 1. ajuravi007 and 2. kumar 1980

Some body told that we can get Tamil feed only if we subscribe to Sun Channels. Thats why, i told that in this forum.

I don't think technically it is not possible to block any particular Audio on any channel.

Dish TV CC is not a trustable one. Now Cartoon Network programmes are telecasted in Tamil, but they are showing that "This prog. is available in Telugu", i dont know why. Previoulsy they are showing that "This prog. is available in Tamil and Telugu"
May be that time TAMIL option was new then. Now it may be become common, so they are not showing that flashing during programs

I don't think technically it is not possible to block any particular Audio on any channel.

No, its possible. Tata Sky will give Hindi audio option for the channel Cartoon Network, Jetix, National GEO, Discovery only if u subscribe South Jumbo or (Family Pack and Super Saver pack). For South value pack, Tata Sky will block the Hindi Audio.

Previously i was in South Value Pack, at that time i am not able to select Hindi option in the above mention channel. Now i am in South Jumbo, i am able to select Hindi Audio in the above channel. That is, if u buy hindi channel, then only Tata Sky allow u to select the Hindi audio for the multilingual channels.

Back