Vi allowing prepaid to postpaid conversion through OTP without sim change

• Thread starter Thread starter havoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 13,806
The lock-in is only for the REDX aka. 1101 plan. Everything else; if you change plan, then you are charged prorated.
Though I'd suggest chose one which satisfies your needs and move on.

Thanks I choose 401 plan and the request has been successfully placed... I need 701 plan so will change to it after postpaid conversion.... It will be done by today itself... So yes this link is surely working....

Where is written... I saw it nowhere.... Only capping is that u have to call for more than 50 minutes per month if u use more than 150gb data

And 701 abd 1101 plans are not there to choose..... Only 401 and 501

When you switch from 501 or 401 plan to 701 you'll see the 2000GB Quota on your Vi App. Also I confirmed with Vi customer care that there is infact 2000GB cap.

Only capping is that u have to call for more than 50 minutes per month
Not true, as far as I know and also confirmed with Vi

And 701 abd 1101 plans are not there to choose..... Only 401 and 501
Yeah with P2P OTP link we only have two option to choose from 401, 501

Last edited:
If that is the case then surely will put a port request and get it rectified somehow..... As then they call and listen to issues... Even have observed in prepaid... But also 2 Tb is enough for normal person

@tuShar9 how much speed you get with Vi? Is connection stable 24*7*365?

@Lolita_Magnum Yeah it's from Speedtest Desktop app. I am using TL-MR6400. Issue with Vi is speed never stays constant, connection is never stable. Sometime I get 20Mbps and some time 20Kbps

What smartphone do you use?
iPhone 12

It's the same on smartphone speedtest too?
Speed differs with smartphone. I've tested speed at every corner of the area. Most speed I've got is 80Mbps. But where I live it's 12-20Mbps.

Back