Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,211
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

The mobile phone got delivered in the afternoon today.

To my surprise I received Jabra Bluetooth Headset BT-2035 worth Rs 1290 along with the phone :|

/* Don't go and report this to letsbuy, I will f*ck you with a broomstick am telling you */

congrats dude.

so did it already get a shower with pure water or not :D

Upvote 0
To my surprise I received Jabra Bluetooth Headset BT-2035 worth Rs 1290 along with the phone :|

/* Don't go and report this to letsbuy, I will f*ck you with a broomstick am telling you */
Actually what happened is that Letsbuy increased the price a little immediately after a day after you bought and included this headset free. Now that's the standard deal. Shipping backend might not be aware so you got best of everything...
-Lower price compared to current price.
-Free Bluetooth Headset
-But Actually A Great Handset.. That's what matters..

And i won't tell Letsbuy this little secret of yours if you are going to send me that headset as compensation for my effort to lead you to this deal.. Lolz. Enjoy the phone.

Upvote 0
@dneih Thanks man!@rajanmehta Yeah! I got the handset and I was fortunate enough to get the Jabra thing :)Okay! I am quite satisfied with the service of Letsbuy. I ordered this mobile phone through the prepaid mode.My order got confirmed the very moment I finished with the verification and formalities with my card.I placed the order on 14 June 2011 and got the phone on 17 June 2011.I spoke to the customer care twice, first to esquire whether or not I can choose the color of the mobile phone.Well, they said that it's completely upon the availability of the product and said NO, indirectly.I called them tomorrow to enquire when exactly the device will get delivered to me as I received SMS notification that the product is shipped.There was no mention of the courier though, that was really weird.About the phone now, phone is cool. I liked it the very moment I came to know that it's Dust,Water and Scratch proof(the display screen). I knew that it's going to get the Froyo update anytime soon, so yeah that was one another reason. I guess the update is released already :)If there is any question anyone would like to ask me about the product or the service, feel free.

Upvote 0
it is sort of sad that you are waiting for froyo on it. :P

----------

but at least you can let kids play with it. i get terrified when my niece is kidhandling my phone.

Upvote 0
Apparently, I don't have the skills to take photographs.

Did I tell you guys that I chose Defy over Nexus S?

Upvote 0

A picture is worth a thousand words. You didn't even have to write that line :P You are doing the Defy a dis-service by posting such pics :D j/k

Upvote 0

Did I tell you guys that I chose Defy over Nexus S?

Not good choice. What i thought this is for u r bro n u r getting nexus s for u r self..

Upvote 0

Back