Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,211
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

Not good choice. What i thought this is for u r bro n u r getting nexus s for u r self..

My bro lives with me, heh. Obviously this is not mine.

I don't think anyone 'sane' would finger his phone all the time just cuz it haz the Gingerbread OS.

I will change my personal mobile phone after 3 months.

Upvote 0
Yeah, but passing your used stuff to your brother mmmhm. I was just joking hehe.

People are really pissed off Motorola as the Q2 is about to end and people are yet to get updated to even Froyo :(

P.S I think we should create a rant thread dedicated to Motorola it's definitely going to boost traffic

Upvote 0
so my friend was enquiring good phone between 10-12 k so is there any strong competitor for LG O1 ... am using the same so more biased to ward this that's asking alternative from you all some was talking about nexus one for 12k ???

Upvote 0
nexus one .. i guess thats getting from US ...Wildfire S ... its 13+which is the site where u compare the phone .. lets mess what is advantage of wildfire s over wildfire ??

Upvote 0

Back