Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,213
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

Anyone for an unbelievable deal for Android, get this quickly before it's gone..

Samsung Galaxy Pop Android at only Rs 4,734 Buy Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 (Chic White) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

This phone is selling for around Rs 8,500-9,000 in the market.

(Apply discount code rcomlb1 to arrive at that price while in the cart)

thats a good deal, same site selling same model in black at double pricee

Upvote 0
Guess, it was a short-period offer. Now its back to 8300. But Galaxy 3 which is a better model is available @ 7400 which is a better deal. (Both before coupon code)

Upvote 0
Just a couple of moments ago, Moto defy got slipped from my brothers hand.Height from which it fell was more than 2 feet and it landed on concrete floor.No scratch, nothing :)

Upvote 0
I was planning earlier to get Google Nexus S but, his disgusting skills of handling things forced me to stick to Moto Defy.Glad that I made the right decision. BTW it(The phone) is literally nude, no protection and stuff.

Upvote 0
I never purchased it, what's the point spending on this Phone when I need to have Amzer case and shield to protect it :confused:

Upvote 0

Back