Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,198
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

haha. you should check out the camera on the htc one s. camera is iPhone 4s fast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IkGhPqI41lo

Upvote 0
O/T. What was 18Lama called earlier?

Upvote 0
Yes a dedicated camera key is a great feature along with a fast still capturing ability.

According to the video on youtube that I saw it takes less then 1.5 seconds to capture a still even when the phone is on standby mode, which is amazing!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=g4HLniX86fE

man android 2.3 kills the entire software ui of the device. it would have looked fantastic with stock android 4 :(

----------

i think i remember changing his name. but i do not remember what it was earlier. :P

Upvote 0

Why this question?

----------

i think i remember changing his name. but i do not remember what it was earlier. :P

Better get the answer from the person itself... Also, any bets it was not changed in the last 3 years...

Upvote 0
Any bets for that though... Also, my reasoning is based on the fact that when you quote another person, it retains the old ID in that quote, even though the person's current ID is changed. i.e. your old quoted posts show "admin" for example. I see one of his old post from 2008/2009 still has 18Lama .. Unless he had it changed a few days ago & then again reverted back recently to 18Lama!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Sony's new lineup of Xperia S, Xperia Sola is really impressive! Except the part that they are still running on Gingerbread.Can someone tell me whether Galaxy ACE 2/ACE Plus will receive ICS updates?

Upvote 0
I guess too many name change requests off late :p

----------

Sony's new lineup of Xperia S, Xperia Sola is really impressive! Except the part that they are still running on Gingerbread.

Can someone tell me whether Galaxy ACE 2/ACE Plus will receive ICS updates?

Considering they even skipped Galaxy S Plus, which has better specs I believe, I really doubt if any of their sub-20k mobiles, will see the light of ICS... Maybe new devices launched by mid/end 2012 stand a chance (With similar specs, I mean)

Upvote 0

Back