Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,199
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

Just Purchased my first android phone - Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman (Rs.14550/-) from Flipkart. Waiting for delivery....:smile:

3rd Day. Flipkart still showing "Processing" :mad:.

Upvote 0
Looks like 1 reply on this thread is awaiting Moderator approval! I got an email update, but that reply is still not visible.

Upvote 0
IMO, Mobile Store sells stuff at MRP of the price. U can very well get stuff at lesser prices than that.......that too, legitimately, with proper bill.

Upvote 0
Sis is looking for a new phone with around 10k budget. Any recommendations? Min requirements are smooth enough interface, front facing cam for Skype and a decent 5 mpix cam. Or is that too much to ask for in this budget? Thanks in advance for any help here :)

Upvote 0
For girls Sony Ericsson Live with walkman is the best andriod phone for 10-13k budget. If you can't exceed your budget I would suggest you to wait for Motorola Defy mini, (Ofcourse 3.2Mp but other specs are promising) which has front cam and a huge 1650mah battery hopefully priced under 10k ...

Upvote 0
5mp wud be difficult in 10k dude. u might have to push it to atleast 13k if u want a good 5mp. SE live doesn't support video calling by default (3g video calls) even though it has a front cam.

Upvote 0
Don't need video calling as long as I can use the front cam for Skype video calls. I'll see if I can convince her to upgrade the 13k. I checked out SE live and it seems to be shipping with android 2.3. Is that good enough? Any idea if itll be updated to ICS?

Upvote 0

Back