Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,204
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

Walked in to a store and saw Galaxy Note, S2 and compared with my Nexus-S side by side.They were quoting 31 k for note and around 28k for S2. Galaxy note Amoled screen was really too good. First impression I hated it because of size but the screen won me over.But since we dont know when they will get ICS, better to wait for Galaxy Nexus and wait for the dust to settle down.( say 2-3 months)

Upvote 0
Galaxy note should have ics by march 12.

Upvote 0
forget google. just get ur ics from cyanogen. they will release it for phones which even the manufacturers have dumped !!

Upvote 0
forget google. just get ur ics from cyanogen. they will release it for phones which even the manufacturers have dumped !!
Common People are not geeks. Also cyanogen firmware supports only selected number of phones.

Upvote 0
mmm. you did not even give a reason?

There is an awful lag while closing any app and getting back to home screen.

The phone would literally freeze for about 4 seconds.Credit goes to touchwiz.

Recording videos in 720p is just fine but in 1080p...Video is zoomed in, weird noise despite of enough lights.

Stylus is okay, not the best.Note app is ugly, I was making a note of something important..

I wrote around two slides and saved the pile. I checked after a while. God knows where it disappeared.

Notification sounds are quite low, I

Upvote 0

Back