Worst service by Reliance Jio AirFiber

ISP
Wired
I am using Jio AIr Fiber since last 7 months. I can surely say that Jio Air fibre is one of the worst broadband services I have ever come across. There is no concept of customer service, troubleshooting etc with Jio air fibre. I have been struggling with disconnections every day for over 15+ days now, from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM during the day. I have made so many complaints via email and phone call to customer service. They have registered the request and issue service request number. However, on the same or next day each of requests for technician visit has been cancelled by Jio air fibre service team with no solution to the problem. It is strange that without actual technician visit, Jio fibres states that the issue has been solved while it is still unresolved on my end. I have tried contacting many service executives but they all just talk and there is no actual service on site. Jio Air fibre service as part of Reliance group of companies is so ridiculous. I strongly recommend not to think for Jio Air fibre at all.

Back