Xiaomi News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 129,013
I am waiting for wikileaks to leak their whatsapp transcript, someday! :D

Well.. People should understand that the warning was meant for the armed forces personnel and their families only.

Unless you share classified info, you should be fine.

Exactly, i dont carry nuclear codes on my mobile, what is there to worry for me. :p

Breaking News: Delhi High Court grants injunction against Xiaomi | Spicy IP

Yesterday, the Delhi High Court granted an ex parte injunction order against Chinese operator Xiaomi for infringement of Ericsson’s patents. The patents in question are Standard, Essential Patents (SEPs) which are subject to FRAND (Fair, Reasonable and Non-Discriminatory) terms. However, they may also be the same patents which are the subject matters of litigation Ericsson has mounted against Micromax, Gionee and Intex. As Shamnad Sir noted earlier today, while Ericsson has largely favourable orders against Micromax and Gionee, the same cannot be said for its case against Intex. Therefore, when the same patents are potentially in question under other cases as well, there was no need for the Courts to rush to grant an injunction against a new defendant, namely Xiaomi.

Delhi High court bans sale and import of Xiaomi handset in India due to infringement case filed by Ericsson, complete your buying before it is taken out from flipkart.

India is too corrupt to go serious on these kinda issues.. [emoji14]

LOL
So Ericsson came as savior to all those brands who are experiencing Huge Down Trend In Sales.

or whatever flipkart does, goes so popular that it needs to get Stopped/Disturbed ?

Back