A bolt from the blue from Tata Sky DTH !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter BomBatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 12,344
Make a list of the events - disconnection date, message on tv, tel calls to call centre etc. and send a legal notice to Tata Sky (of course, through a lawyer). Tatasky has behaved abominably; you are sure to get some redressal.

wow.. what a lucky person .. just go file a case with all the letter proofs.. create few copies of it and also scan and keep it in mails.. so that u dont loose them.

I already said you to go to consumer court and file a case.. now u have a lot of proofs..

more importantly they made u miss the million dollar T20 Final where players earned crores of rupees.

after getting 2 millions rupees pay few of it for the development of this website. even though it is not needed.

YOU ARE THE MILLIONS MINUTES FREE VIEWER :hysterical: .. THEY WILL SURELY GIVE THAT OFFER TO YOU.

i would move the ownership of the forum to a friend in US. won't be my responsibility any more.

i would move the ownership of the forum to a friend in US. won't be my responsibility any more.

Why? :O :( dont do that.

bombatt.. u can charge them 1 lakh rupee for each of these words they said to u.. theft piracy cheating stealing 420 .
if u want ask them more.. :thumbsup:

well only good lawyer can tell the real value of that letter. worth consulting some good lawyer

No consumer court this time. It is a case of slander and defamation without verification of basic facts. TS should prove how its signals can be pirated, how they came to know of the same and also give an opportunity to the subscriber to clarify. If they did not do such things, they have accused you without proof, and that is slander, pure and simple. Who knows someone from inside their organisation might have done it, and let the poor subscriber carry the blame.Even if they came to know one of the 8-digit codes from an internet video or something (you have said no, but I am writing it just the same), as long as the video clip is short, it comes under the ambit of FAIR USE.If you have enough money and time (very important, both of these), file a case in regular courts and sue their ass.

what i feel, as i said earlier, he doesnt need MONEY or TIME but a GOOD lawyer. Lawyer wud do everything for this case.

Back