A bolt from the blue from Tata Sky DTH !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter BomBatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 12,344
BomBatt call helpline don't hangup until the resolution is provided.Talk to manager on the customer care. he is bound to give you a solution BUT DO NOT LOOSE YOUR CALM AT ANY COST.If your ID is blacklisted, it should be opened within 3 days from the date of de-activation. If no one has visited your place tell them online.

Call up or email a News channelthey are already looking out for cases like thisBank recovery agent extortion,Cell Phone Cumpany Billing issues,Credit card woes................Instead of a lawyer I'm sure most channels will be willing to sponsor the best lawyer for you in the country if you can promise them a juicy story likeTATA SKY......Its Time To Say Bye-Bye :rofl:

No consumer court this time. It is a case of slander and defamation without verification of basic facts.

If you have enough money and time (very important, both of these), file a case in regular courts and sue their ass.

Perfect, this guy. :P

BomBatt call helpline don't hangup until the resolution is provided.
Talk to manager on the customer care. he is bound to give you a solution BUT DO NOT LOOSE YOUR CALM AT ANY COST.
If your ID is blacklisted, it should be opened within 3 days from the date of de-activation. If no one has visited your place tell them online.

This guys seems to be of no use (considering he is a TS guy) ... All the info he gives out is just very old (which we know before he knows) or seems like a automated reply ... I am sry if tht hurts sky_gazer .... but really dude ur info is of no use ....

@BomBatt just don't leave this matter... Do sue TS ppl .... They deserve it ...

Yes,YOu can sue them becuase your couldn't watch the matches etc . Teach them a lesson .BEST OF LUCK !!

If you have enough money and time (very important, both of these), file a case in regular courts and sue their ass.

Hi all, Thank you very much for your suggestions.

I cannot afford to spend lot of money neither do I have time...
I am a stock market trader and I earn my living sitting infront of computer from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm every day. Even after market hours I spend at least 2-3 hours planning for the next day. I am into this since last 2 years. Last 1-1/2 year was very bad. I did not earn much and my wife was taking care of the family. I have started earning good only since last 5-6 months, and right now I am working double hard to maintain momentum. And there are other monthly commitments to take care of.

Further, never in my life I have dealt with courts, police and such things. Hence, right now if I get an apology letter from Tata Sky explaining why this happened, I am okay... Otherwise I just don't know what to do.

Thank you guys once again for all the suggestions.

In India good citizen and loyal customer always suffer. This is an example.Herapheri dialogue:"aisa apne saath hi kyon huwa?"same way:"aisa tumhare saath hi kyon huwa?"dene wala jab bhi deta, deta chappar faad ke.ok i am not trying to induce you to file suit but this one is worth consulting good lawyer.u r right, common men shud avoid police, courts but thing is we believe u have golden opportunity to straighten those guys on behalf of every1 who has suffered.

i remember someone posted this mail id

[email protected]

it is a program on cnbc channel.. they will fight a case for u in consumer court if they do not get the problem solved for u by asking officials at Tata Sky.. I'm sure u will benifit.. Most of the customer complaints relate to TATA Indicom on the show.. I'm sure they will want something new..
Go ahead and mail them the problem..

I have seen the show and it is amazing... It is on cnbc awaaz and runs at around 11pm.. Not sure of the day..

Back