Airtel Broadband to double broadband speeds by June 2010 #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,204
  • Views Views 171,106
well i am on 1999 2mbps UL plan .. MY speed was never fup'd , i got msg from airtel sayin ill get free double speed upgrad.. 4mbps night 2mbps day but night fup till 15gb .. 2mbps will remain 2mbps as per cc. speed hasnt been upgraded yet .. lets wait and see now

I never got any such thing and I'm in Delhi! I want 4MBPS now!

me too, but who cares about what we need

Today I spend 41 precious minutes of my life talking to Airtel customer harassment service. Call has been forwarded and has been put on hold numerous times. In a nut shell, I was offered 20% rebate for 6 months in various plans, such as 1799 plan and new upgraded 1299 plan(offered some plans to try). But I was not interested at all as I clearly stated that "FUP and post-FUP-speed cannot be compensated by the rebates". Since they were unable to revert me to original Turbo 1299 plan, so they took a request for termination of the connection. I am supposed to receive a call within 24 hours and my billing will be stopped.Can someone explain how will things be processed and in what duration? (disconnection etc. as I have to apply another connection) I am in Gurgaon. Will they try to offer me something more or should I apply for a new connection asap?(Already posted in another thread, but that post is waiting for approval of moderator)

if u could not make any deal with retention centre i see no more offers from them .Between i have applied for relience in gurgaon too, not closing airtel till i get another connection bcoz i need net everyday.

if u could not make any deal with retention centre i see no more offers from them .Between i have applied for relience in gurgaon too, not closing airtel till i get another connection bcoz i need net everyday.

Can you please tell what is the Fair Usage Policy of 750 plan(Combo 600+ Night^ Booster top up) from Reliance?

--> Got the reply....no fup

no fair usage policy till date dude replied on the other post which place u from although getting reliance seems tough .

get your fair policy check u will be shocked if they changed to something u wont even think like it was done for us

get your fair policy check u will be shocked if they changed to something u wont even think like it was done for us

Airtel may tries to change your FUP, but at least they don't send Goondas in your house, like Reliance.

Back